I put up an ad yesterday for some nipple play. It said:
Are you a nipple lover?
I'm a transman with sensitive nipples (even though I don't have 'tits'). I like having them squeezed and played with. I also like returning the favor. Ideally you'd be bi, 30-50yo, hwp, non-smoker, clean and safe. I host.
If you don't know what FTM means, this isn't for you.
Your stats and pic get mine The ad wasn't up for long because I realized that with my work schedule and plans for later I really didn't have that much time. Still I got 6 responses. 3 made plans and 1 no-showed.
The first Man was from Portland and had been with FTM's before. He said he could go from mild to wild. I didn't push that too much since I really just wanted my nips worked over.
FTM for nipple play - t4m
ethnicity : Black
I'm a transman with sensitive nipples (even though I don't have 'tits'). I like having them squeezed and played with. I also like returning the favor. Ideally you'd be bi, 30-50yo, hwp, non-smoker, clean and safe. I host.
If you don't know what FTM means, this isn't for you.
Your stats and pic get mine
The first Man was from Portland and had been with FTM's before. He said he could go from mild to wild. I didn't push that too much since I really just wanted my nips worked over.
When we got upstairs he was already hard, which is nice to see. We took turns sucking and playing with each others nipples. He was on his back and I (naked) was on top of him with my nipple in his mouth. He'd run his hands up and down my body and play with my ass. I could feel his hard cock near my holes as I squirmed and humped in response to him working my nipples. I believe he had a very respectable 7in. He would occassionally smack my ass and I let him know that those actions were quite welcomed. Eventually we put a condom on it and slid it into my front hole as he continued to suck my nipples. (No lube so there was definitely more friction) After a while of this he took over and took me from behind. He fucked me (but didn't really pound me) till he blew his load (into the condom).
If we hook up again, I'll explore more what he means by mild to wild.

The second Man was a guy that I'd emailed with last spring. The conversation quickly went in the wrong direction so nothing came of it. This time I gave him a second chance. His first email had the same pic he'd used before, but this time with George Clooney's face. I told him that did not improve the pic. Anyway I got my nipples worked very nicely by him. Sucked his cock for a bit but that was it. No fucking. No cumming for either of us. Still it was a good time. He likes rough nipple play on his nips which was a real plus. So often I have to keep prompting Men to squeeze harder. Not with him. I had to back him off a few times, which is much preferable than begging for more. Now my nipples are tender and ache without being touched.... which just makes me want to mess with them.

The second Man was a guy that I'd emailed with last spring. The conversation quickly went in the wrong direction so nothing came of it. This time I gave him a second chance. His first email had the same pic he'd used before, but this time with George Clooney's face. I told him that did not improve the pic. Anyway I got my nipples worked very nicely by him. Sucked his cock for a bit but that was it. No fucking. No cumming for either of us. Still it was a good time. He likes rough nipple play on his nips which was a real plus. So often I have to keep prompting Men to squeeze harder. Not with him. I had to back him off a few times, which is much preferable than begging for more. Now my nipples are tender and ache without being touched.... which just makes me want to mess with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment