It had been about a month since he'd last stopped by. His email said "You free today after work? I want to cum in your hole. I need to use you today."
I waited for him on my knees stroking my little dick. I love his package, his basket and he knows it. He also knows I'm a cock hungry FTM faggot and always eager for his cock. He undressed. Slowly if you ask me. When he'd undone the buckle to his pants I crawled over and nuzzled that package I love, while he finished undressing. I barely looked at his face. My eyes were on his package and I was eager to get my mouth on his cock. When he was down to his boxers he taunted me. Asking me if this is what I wanted. I begged for his cock as he very slowly and teasingly lowered his boxers. His
hard cock bounced out.
I was on it in a flash. He gave my mouth a vigorous fucking, causing me to choke and sputter. Spit was running down my chin and dripping onto my chest. "Get on the bed, head hanging down" I got in place and again he was fucking my face, going all the way to the back of my mouth. He had little regard for my comfort or need to breathe. It was exactly how it should be. It was all about him and pleasing his cock. I choked, sputtered and gagged on his cock as he enjoyed my mouth. When he was ready for another hole he told me to turn around. I got on my back at the edge of the bed, legs spread up and back to give him clear access to either hole. It was his choice. He rubbed his dick now slick with throat slime, along my hole. I began to beg him to fuck me. He took his time before pushing into my front hole. It was a variety of strokes but I didn't care. I was just happy to have him using whatever holes he waanted. Eventually he came and then continued to fuck my hole for just a bit. When he pulled out, I could feel part of his load oozing down from my hole and running over my asshole. Later I'd notice the big glop of cum on the floor. I offered to clean his cock with my mouth but he declined. As he washed up in the bathroom, I laid his clothes out on the bed so it would be easy for him to get dressed. I wasn't rushing him out. I was just trying to make it more convenient for him. Before he left I thanked him for fucking me and for giving me his cum. This was his second visit this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment