Saturday, December 13, 2014

Lucky first

Hadn't really meant to be posting an ad but was messing around with CL and got a few replies before I could take the ad down. I'm not about to turn down a chance to be a faggot whore.  Plus, earlier in the morning I'd put an insertable in my bonus hole and it was making me horny.
First Man that answered ended up being a success.  Another response looked promising right up until he asked me to dress up a little more fem.  WTF! That's why I ask for bi guys in my ads.  They don't seem to get concerned about the packaging or exactly what's between my legs.
Back to the Man who did show up. He was 240# and had the kind of big body I really like.



I started out on my knees sucking him as he watched the last half of a Facial Abuse video I had playing.  I remembered to make eye contact a few times.  A couple times he'd be rocking his hips, fucking my mouth and I'd look up to see him watching the porn.  I love that!  He rubbed his cock around my face, smearing the spit all over.  Occasionally holding my head as he fucked my mouth.  He was not quite 6in but had a nice fat cock.  It was great having it fuck the back of my mouth. He laid down and I worked his cock for the next 20 minutes or so.  Sucking and licking it.  Sometimes nice and slow, sometime choking and gagging on it.  He didn't like his nipples played with too much which is too bad because he had a great hairy chest. I loved feeling his cock twitch and pulse. Eventually I asked if he was ready to fuck and he asked where I wanted it. 

So I rolled a condom down his fat cock and knelt on the bed.  Ass up, face down. I could feel I was a little wet - most likely due to having the toy in earlier, so I skipped using any lube.  This man gave me a pretty nice fuck.  As he started to really pound away I asked if he was gonna nutt.  He said he was and then really went to town on my front hole.  Damn that was a great hard pounding.  Just before he came he said something along the line of 'here it cums bitch' - which I of course enjoyed.  I like verbal nasty talk.  After he finished I tried to help him but he said his cock is quite sensitive and couldn't take any more stimulation.
Nice guy, good fuck.  It'd be great if he repeats but I sense he won't.
The futon is really starting to squeak.  Better get to work on building the platform bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment