Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Candy canes


He'd said "purchase a large candy cane, at least 1" in diameter. Walgreens likely has some. On Christmas eve or Christmas day, I want you to jerk off while the cane is firmly inserted in your ass. Saliva used as a lubricant is acceptable, and bonus points for sending me a pic."

So I went and found some candy canes that I thought would be acceptable. I found a 3/4in thick candy cane and a 1 3/4in thick peppermint stick. I knew taking the candy cane wouldn't be a problem. The peppermint stick, without lube, might be a challenge. I figured I'd suck one end of the stick to take the corners and edges off.



I started off with the candy cane. Yep, you can feel the peppermint. It has a short lived mild tingling sensation. It's not nearly as powerful as other stuff I play with so it wasn't too big of a deal.







I was very concerned about the saliva only requirement. There were also some sharp points on the stick so I spend part of the afternoon licking those till they got rounded off. The stick was not only big but also had a good weight to it. I slicked it up with my mouth as much as I could. Then began working it into my ass. It took some effort but I was finally able to get at least 5 inches of it up my ass. It was less than pleasant to leave in for very long. I tried to jack off with it in but I kept pushing it out. In the end I jacked off with the candy cane firmly up my arse.










Got about 5in in 


Might go looking for a something closer to 1in. after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment