The Man this morning asked what kind of Men became repeats.
First I prefer bi Men. They tend to have less hang ups as to the exact configuration of my plumbing. It's always the straight guys who ask for a picture of my holes. It's like they want to assure themselves they won't come in contact with another cock. Cuz, afterall that'd make them a homo. LOL
First I prefer bi Men. They tend to have less hang ups as to the exact configuration of my plumbing. It's always the straight guys who ask for a picture of my holes. It's like they want to assure themselves they won't come in contact with another cock. Cuz, afterall that'd make them a homo. LOL
The next most important thing is to be able to fuck me from behind. This means he needs to be able to get hard and stay hard. Plus, you have to be really hard to fuck an ass. I've learned that really fat guys can't fuck from behind. Seems it's best for them if you ride them and that's my least favorite position. Older guys and first timers often have a hard time staying hard enough to fuck. And yeah, I am all about fucking a penis. I can get plenty of good kinky sex with my chosen family, there's just no penis. So a Man needs to be providing what I can't otherwise get with close friends. I've had plenty of experiences of older guys (and 1st timers) who weren't able to get hard enough for fucking. It's a waste of my time. The best guys are the one that stiffen up quickly (like my regulars) or better yet arrive with at least a semi like John.
Another thing. Most of my repeats know I'm a slut/whore. They've no illusions that they're the only one fucking me. Many of them are already cheating one a wife or partner so it's a little hypocritical for them to expect me to be a saint. It's best when they get off on my sluthood (slutdom?). I did have a Man (who was gonna cheat on his wife) who was turned off because I'm a whore. LOL!
My favorite guys are the ones who are really verbal. Yeah, talk dirty to me. Call me a slut or whore or even better a faggot or nigger. If you're talking I know you're present and getting into it. Plus I love being called those names. Extra points if you can verbalize your fantasies.
The over-arching narrative for me is that I'm a faggot whore whose job it is to satisfy Men's sexual needs. I want to be the faggot you use when your wife won't give you any. I want to be the set of holes you use to fuck the way your girlfriend won't let you. I'm here for you to use. I get off on it.
The over-arching narrative for me is that I'm a faggot whore whose job it is to satisfy Men's sexual needs. I want to be the faggot you use when your wife won't give you any. I want to be the set of holes you use to fuck the way your girlfriend won't let you. I'm here for you to use. I get off on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment