Happy New Year. Mine started out with me getting to fuck a couple of my friends on or around New Years Day. I had fun fucking both of them and if all goes well I'll get to fuck both of them next weekend. Yay me.
However it wasn't until this weekend that my holes got filled. I thought I'd try to have a black cock Saturday so I emailed most of the Black Men I'd been with to see who was available. Ok actually I only emailed 3 of them. There were probably a few other Black guys I've been with but they're not on my do again list. Of the 3, 1 never responded (but maybe I'm supposed to text him). The 2nd Man was ready to cum by this morning but then got called away by work. The 3rd Man finally showed up 1.5hrs after our originally scheduled time.
So finally I got to suck some cock. Nice 7in Black cock. Look at the balls on this Man. Not to worry, I paid them some attention. He laid back and just enjoyed the service. He stiffend up quickly but otherwise didn't give me much indication that I was doing a good job. I prefer it when Men are verbal.
I sucked and choked and gagged on his cock for about 20-30 minutes before I asked if he was ready to fuck. Handed him a condom and bent over. I want the feeling of being fucked to last even longer so I skipped using any lube. Hopefully this feels nice to the Men as well. I got a nice fuck from him. First with both feet on the floor, then with one up on the bed. Once he did that I really felt him filling me all the way up. Loved feeling his balls slapping up against me as he fucked me.
Hope to get my holes filled again soon.
Email me if you liked this recap.


No comments:
Post a Comment