6 months back he asked me to play with his ass, so I did. Got him in the sling and worked 1 or 2 fingers in for a bit. Then sucked him off. He’s been wanting to get back in the sling ever since. Tonight he made it over. And the bonus was that he didn’t have to rush back out.
He got undressed as I put the sling up. His cock was hard as I slipped on a glove and lubed my fingers. He’d said he didn’t want me to be as slow and gentle as I was the first time so I pushed it a bit. Still, if someone’s new to anal I don’t want to go too fast. Don’t want to hurt them and don’t want to turn them off from anal all together.
I worked one finger in and then 2. Then with my fingers still in his ass I leaned over and licked his nipples. I also sucked his cock a bit since it was still hard. I added the 3rd finger and it was tight so I went slow. He lost his hard on, but that’s typical. Most guys aren’t hard when I’ve got a finger (or my hole hand) in their ass. He did a great job adjusting to it so I bent down to suck his dick. That caused him to tighten up his hole. So a little more work on his ass with 2 fingers and then just 1. I figured his hole had had enough. So we moved to the bed. It was great to be able to be naked and lay on top of him. I enjoyed his nipples and neck and body. We even kissed a few times. I enjoyed his body.
Touching and kissing and licking. Then he flipped over and I ground against his ass as I kissed and nibbled his neck and shoulders. Grabbed a glove and put a thumb and then a finger in his ass and fucked it. He was getting hard again so he turned back over and I sucked his cock. First we tried with my head off the bed. He was gentle but insistent. (I really liked that side of him.) I knew he wasn’t as fully hard as he can get (but he was long past semi) so I asked him to lay down. With a bit of work I managed to get him all the way down my throat. Unfortunately just once. After that he gets more turned on and his cock is harder and bigger and it just doesn’t fit. Still I gave it a few more tries. Choking and gagging on his dick. Then I sucked his balls and he talked of fucking my ass. However since I was on top I grabbed his cock, rubbed it against my little dick and then slid it in my front hole. Oh we enjoyed that. Enjoyed that being the first time he was bare in my hole. Some more kissing and enjoying of his nipples while I bounced up and down on his dick. I thought I’d be able to keep the upper hand but I was wrong. He moved us around till I was on my back and he fucked my front hole and eventually bred me. It was great. I wanted to keep him in my hole for a while and just savor the feeling. All too soon he was jumping up and looking to clean up. Damn, we were done. He was quite done. Once he came it was like something switched in his head and he withdrew inside. He got dressed and left.
I got out my phone and took some pics of his cum in my hole. Got a few nice vids of it running out. For the first time ever, I felt cum running down my leg. Like down to my knee. And this was after having already pushed plenty out. I already knew he was a big cummer. This was just further proof.
Before I’d started taking pics I emailed Eric who’d been wanting to stop by. Told him if he wanted sloppy seconds he should come on by.
He showed up 45 minutes after Mr Mean had left and after taking off his pants he sat on the edge of the bed. I let him finger my cum filled hole for just a bit. Then I knelt between his legs and started sucking him. He reached down and grabbed my nips. My already sore nips. This really got me going. He reminded me what a slutty cocksucker I’ve been of late. Then I couldn’t take it any more. I asked him to lay back and he did. I climbed on top and fucked his cock till he added a 2nd load to what was already in there. Took a few more pics of the cum on his dick and then cleaned him all up with my mouth.
Man that was the way to end a work day. Seemed like cum kept dripping from my hole the rest of the evening.


No comments:
Post a Comment