Saturday, March 14, 2015

Looking for Chad

I'm looking for Chad because he was rough and dominant

My ads almost always include the words dominant and rough. The tricks I pick up though usually aren't. Not sure why. Maybe the Men aren't really into that. They just want to suck n fuck. Maybe they're afraid to let loose and really be rough or at least selfishly use me for their own pleasure.

He wasn't. Especially the second time. He called me faggot and slut while I sucked his cock. He didn't moan and tell me what a good job I was doing. As I was sucking his cock he asked me if I was a slut or a cock sucker or something like that. I stopped sucking to look up and answer him. He yelled at me to stay on his cock and not come off it unless he said so. With my mouth stuffed with cock I mumbled my answer.
He was demanding. Insistent that I swallow his whole cock. When I couldn't he grabbed my head and forced his cock further in my mouth.
He fucked my face roughly.
When he was done he told me to get on the bed. I had to remind him to use a condom. He did. Then he took my front hole from behind and pounded away. When he was ready to cum he pulled out. Pulled off the condom and came on me.



No comments:

Post a Comment