Sunday, March 4, 2018

He loves fucking my ass hard

I call him Mr Painal because he loves fucking my ass hard. It's has been over a year since he'd last stopped by. A few weeks ago he'd emailed. I was glad I was on his mind again and hoped it would eventually lead to him stopping by. Tonight was the night.

I waited on my knees as he took off his pants. After he stepped over and put his cock in my face, I asked to suck him. I was ready to worship his cock. He put this cock to my lips and I began servicing him. Once he was all in my mouth he let out a nice sigh. He likes to rub his wet cock and balls all over my face and it didn't take long for him to begin that. I know what he likes so I made sure his dick was nice and wet all the time. My face to start began to be covered with the spit from my mouth, moved around by his dick. He enjoyed putting his cock on my face as I looked up at him. Then the face fucking started. I kept my hands behind my back and he held my head, neck and throat in place, at just the right angle. He'd push into the back of my mouth, blocking my airway. I'd do my best to accommodate what he wanted. However this type of use brought the thicker spit, the throat slime up for him to smear across my face. When he wasn't fucking my face he occasionally played with my nips as I sucked and worshipped his dick.


It was great how he used my mouth but even better was how verbal he was about it. Telling me what a good cocksucker's I am. How I should do a good job servicing his dick. That he was soon going to fuck my ass. Talking of fucking my ass would get me going. I knew it was on the agenda and he's pounded my ass good in the past. Also we don't use lube when he fucks my ass. That thought was worrisome. His talking about it reminded me what was soon to be happening.

He wanted a better angle at my mouth so I hung my head off the edge of the bed and put my hands behind my back. It wasn't quite the right angle to get into and down my throat but he enjoyed using my mouth like this. With his dick in my mouth, kinda pinning me in place he started playing with my nips again. He'd spit on them and rub it in with his cock while I sucked and licked his balls and taint. When his dick would go back in my mouth he'd work my mouth hard. Cutting off my air and causing me to struggle. This is when the throat slime really started to come up. My face would be covered in the thick stuff, covering my nose and running into my eyes. This would only make it harder to breathe which would lead to more throat slime. A dirty messy cycle it became. Still I kept my hands behind my back so that I didn't interfere with his enjoyment of my holes.

When he was done with my mouth and ready for my ass I asked him to lay on the bed so I could worship his cock a bit more.  After asking permission to wipe some of the slime off my face I got into place. I really wanted to please him  and take him all the way down my throat. I took him as far into my throat as anyone had been and then I bobbed up and down on his dick, keeping it in my throat. He really enjoyed that so I did it a couple times, trying to stay on his cock for as long as possible in order to provide as much pleasure to him as I could. Afterall I was worshipping his cock.

He got up and I got into position over the edge of the bed. First he had my front hole. He usually doesn't but I was glad that he did. He fucked me hard and soon had me fucking myself on his dick while he watched in the mirror. I was such a cock hungry faggot by this time.  However I knew my ass was next and a small part of me wanted him to get most of his fucking out of his system before he got to my ass. An even smaller part hoped just a tiny bit that he'd cum and we'd be done. This was silly though. Of course I wanted him to fuck my ass hard. I'd be a little disappointed if he didn't. Then there's always the fact that he prefers to end with a facial. As he fucked my front hole I'd occasionally moan differently when I would think if what was next.

Then it was time. He spat on my asshole a few times then took a lick of it. I told him he could lick more if he wanted. Didn't need to mention it twice. His rim job felt good. Really good. I remarked how deliciously scratchy his whiskers were so he made a point to rub my tender hole with them. It was intense. He mentioned something about not shaving the next time. Oh gawd no! His whiskers were more than enough as it was. Any more would be torture. Sweet torture. All to soon he pushed into my ass and I began to whimper. He chuckled that he wasn't all the way in yet and continued to push in till he was balls deep. Then the fucking started. I screamed and moaned into the mattress as he reamed my ass. He's not gentle. He knows I can take it. We've done this before. There was a part of it that felt really good and I wondered if some where down that path was an orgasm. Not for today but perhaps someday it might be possible. Highly unlikely but still.

The fuck was becoming rougher and harder to take. Eventually I pulled forward and laid on the bed. My ass was free of his cock, but not for long. He followed me onto the bed and entered my ass again. I was pinned under him now.  He laid on top of me, licking and nibbling my ear as he used my ass. So delicious to be trapped like that. Not sure how but eventually that sweet torture stopped and he was ready to cum. He'd fucked my ass hard and fast. Reaming it good. I was greatful to have been used. First though more sucking him on my knees. Nice and slow as he recovered from the thorough fucking he'd just given me. Then back with my head hanging over the edge. He asked and I consented so he enjoyed licking and sucking my little dick some  as I sucked his big dick. Then he stood up and started jacking his cock over my face. He held my head still and I started asking for his cum. Asking him to make a mess of my face one final time. And he did. He unloaded onto me and it seemed like quite a bit. He coated me good. Then he was done.

My throat is still sore as I write this, hours later.

[he/him]

No comments:

Post a Comment