Monday, March 23, 2015

Found him

Found him.

His emails and texts had a very dominant aggressive tone.  Our texts had gotten pretty hot, pretty fast.  I was eager to service him.  He'd said he'd be by between 4 and 5.  Next thing I knew, it was 2:15 and he was on his way over.

He didn't smile or speak when he came in, just followed me to the play space.  I stripped off my shorts and waited for him on my knees.  He didn't take off any of his clothes, just unzipped and
 pulled out his cock for me.  I immediately took him into my mouth, tasting a big drop of precum. He got hard quickly.  I'd forgotten how big his cock was.  Longer than many, with a nice heavy thickness.  It turned me on to have such a big piece of meat in my mouth.  He quickly grabbed the back of my head and pressed me onto his cock.  I like it when Men are forceful this way.  He wanted his cock down my throat and I did my best to accomodate him.  I tried to steady myself by putting my hand on the back of his leg.  This earned me a slap upside my head (lol - just like my parents used to do) and him telling me not to fucking touch him.
Yeah, this is how rough I like it. He soon had my head hanging over the side of the bed so he could fuck my throat.  Just like Y he trapped my head between his legs.  I struggled to breathe, all the while he's yelling at me to get my teeth off his cock.  I tried my best but my mouth wouldn't open up any further than it already was.  The thing is, I liked his cock down my throat this way.    I wanted him to enjoy the throat fucking he was giving me. However he was focused on training me to take him balls deep when I'm on my knees in front of him.  He'd yell something about how I was wasting his time.  I was desperate to please him and trying to give him a good blow job was not enough.  We did another round with me on my knees, blowing him and he fucking my face and berating me.  I asked him to lay down on the bed and I tried a number of different angles, trying my best to take him down my throat.  He made it quite clear he was unimpressed with my efforts.  This is a new thing for me.  Men seem generally pleased with my oral skills.  This Man is much more demanding with higher expectations.  His berating me turned me on and inspired me to work harder to please him.  At one point he had me cock slap myself. Oh that was humiliating and delicious.  His stern face was looking down at me as he told me how unsatisfied he was and how I was a waste of his time.  Yes, remind me what a bad faggot and cockwhore I am.  My holes quivered at the abuse.

Eventually he took me from behind, making me back up onto his dick like the cock-hungry whore I'd become for him.  He filled up my front hole with his cock and gave it a good pounding.  I thought he'd come this way.  He seemed so hard and ready to nut.  He pulled out and instructed me to take the condom off and jack his cock.  Again I failed in pleasing him. I think it might have earned me another slap upside the head (there had already been several).  He jacked his cock a few times and then came on my face.  Holy cow was that a lot of cum.  He coated me.  It was dripping off and onto my shirt.  He wiped his hand off on my head before grabbing a paper towel and finished cleaning up.  I didn't dare clean up.  Instead, I saw him to the door and he wordlessly left.

I love how rough he is. He's demanding and a bit mean.  It's perfect.
I have no idea if he'll come back.  I'm not even sure if he was pleased, or if I was truly a waste of his time. I hope he returns to make use of me again.



To find out more about Black Faggot, read the About Me section.

No comments:

Post a Comment