I walked into the sauna and there were two guys already there, sitting on the benches. I sat on the other one. A third guy walked in with his towel over his shoulder and started stroking his dick. I played with my nipple as I eyed him. Eventually the first guy reached out and started stroking the guy's dick for him. Next thing I know he was leaning over and sucking it. I started trash-talking him. Telling him to get on that cock. Suck that cock really good. A male/female couple came in sat down for a bit. The cocksucker got on his knees and sucked the guy's cock some more and also played with his nipples. This went on for a good bit. But then the guy got tired, said it was too much and left. I talked to the cocksucker some afterwards. Asked him if he liked being a fag and being on his knees sucking cock. He said he did and that it was especially thrilling for him when the woman walked in.
Later I saw the guy in the bleacher area. I asked him if he was the one getting sucked in the sauna and he said yes. I then offered to suck his cock some more and he invited me over. I stood on a lower level and bent over. He's a couple rows up. My hands are on either side of his legs, I began the job of a 3-holed faggot. He had a nice bod and was playing with his nips as I worked. His cock was also really nice. He had a fat PA and that was a bit of a challenge to work around. Still I did my best. He
liked my efforts and moaned about what a sweet mouth I had. Man, it was so hot sucking this Man's cock. I tried to make lots of eye contact with him. Every time I'd take a lot of him in my mouth he'd moan. I think this inspired him to remove his piercing. Once he did that I really went to town on his dick. Taking him all the way down and even sticking my tongue out to tickle his balls while he was in my mouth. I massaged his cock with my tongue when it was inside my mouth. I also slurped and licked his cock. He liked the sounds of that and told me to gag on it, so I did. Taking it all the way to the back of my mouth and hitting that gag spot. I don't have much of a gag reflex but I can bring it back if that's what's called for.
liked my efforts and moaned about what a sweet mouth I had. Man, it was so hot sucking this Man's cock. I tried to make lots of eye contact with him. Every time I'd take a lot of him in my mouth he'd moan. I think this inspired him to remove his piercing. Once he did that I really went to town on his dick. Taking him all the way down and even sticking my tongue out to tickle his balls while he was in my mouth. I massaged his cock with my tongue when it was inside my mouth. I also slurped and licked his cock. He liked the sounds of that and told me to gag on it, so I did. Taking it all the way to the back of my mouth and hitting that gag spot. I don't have much of a gag reflex but I can bring it back if that's what's called for.
Then he started putting his hands on my head and guiding me. I love that so much. It's almost like my mouth is just a masturbation device that the Man is using. First it was just one hand and then eventually it was 2. It was hard to keep up his pace but I tried my best. It did cause me to make more gagging sounds and I think that was what drew the attention of a few onlookers. A few times he'd hold me down on his cock for just a bit. Finally he said he was getting ready to cum and asked if I wanted my reward. I moaned excitedly and didn't stop sucking his dick. He tightened his grip on my head and held me almost all the way down. His cock was in the very back of my mouth and felt big and hard. I felt it pulsing a bit and then felt him erupt into my mouth. I swallowed a bit at first but stayed still. As he finished I bobbed on his dick some more. Swallowed his load then sucked and licked him clean. I thanked him, grabbed my towel and left the area.
The next interactions I had were on the platform behind the sling. A chubby guy came over and was touching and playing with the man laying next to me, but he kept looking over at me. First at my face and then trying to see between my legs. No dude, there's no dick there for you. When the other man left chubby came over and touched me. I sat up and we kissed and made out while we played with each others body. Not much to say here. Just a make-out petting session. He was a nice kinda queen-y guy.
The last interaction...
I walked down the halls looking in the rooms that had their doors open. Saw a woman lying on her stomach facing away from the door. Her legs were spread but she was wearing panties. Not sure if she was just being an exhibitionist, making an invitation or waiting for her partner. It wasn't what I was looking for so I kept going. Came across a guy with a thin build stroking his dick as he laid on his bed. A quick note about the room. It had a single (one person) bed in it. Right next to the bed was a small table. That was the complete width of the room. I stood against the wall opposite his door and touched myself a bit. He motioned for me to come in, so I did. Dropped my towel and put down my glasses, then asked if I could suck his cock, to which he said yes. It was a bit longer than average but of average girth. I bent over and started sucking his almost fully hard cock. After a bit I asked if I could get on his bed with him and he invited me up. I knelt between his legs and continued sucking his cock. I was wearing my assless briefs and my ass was facing the hallway. I sucked his cock for a good long time. It was long enough that I got it down my throat a few times. I like the feel of a cock popping into my throat. One or two guys came into the room and commented or tried to play in. I just kept sucking his cock. I must have worked his cock for 20-30 minutes. He grabbed a condom and put it on, indicating I should ride him. I used some of his lube and climbed on top and worked his dick into my front hole. We started fucking. I squeezed his dick with my hole and he said something about it being my ass. Just confirms for me that Men don't often know which hole they're in. Just whether it's tight or not. That's all that really matters afterall. Lots and lots of fucking. One guy kept coming in and talking about how he wanted fucked and wanted a load on his face. Another would reach his hands in and play with the man's balls I'm guessing, or maybe touch is dick as we fucked. After a long time having me ride him he had me get on my side and went after my hole that way. My hole was getting a lot of use. More than I usually get when Men stop by my place to get serviced.
When he finally took a break his cock was only semi hard and so I started sucking it again. This time another Man came in and stuck his cock in my front hole and fucked me from behind as I continued sucking the first. Before he entered I checked to make sure he had a condom on. Other than that, I have no idea what this guy looked like. He was mostly likely a Black man from what I can remember. That's it though. Certainly didn't recognize him later when I walked down the hall. While I was sucking cock this 2nd time a number of guys would come in an indicate they wanted some attention. I decided to let them have their fun and left. They had no further need of this 3-holed faggot.
When he finally took a break his cock was only semi hard and so I started sucking it again. This time another Man came in and stuck his cock in my front hole and fucked me from behind as I continued sucking the first. Before he entered I checked to make sure he had a condom on. Other than that, I have no idea what this guy looked like. He was mostly likely a Black man from what I can remember. That's it though. Certainly didn't recognize him later when I walked down the hall. While I was sucking cock this 2nd time a number of guys would come in an indicate they wanted some attention. I decided to let them have their fun and left. They had no further need of this 3-holed faggot.
I tried to find one more Man to service but it was after midnight/1am and the club was mostly gay Men at this point. That was the end of my rather successful night at the bathhouse.
How many women were there? It's a question many guys want to know.
Seemed like the largest number I've ever seen
1 that came into the sauna. Another I saw in the bathroom (small tits, completely nude). A 3rd wearing a teddy. Plus one in the sling making a ruckus. I didn't see her so she could have been one of the others. Then the one laying in her room with her legs spread. Again not sure if she was one of the 1st 3.
Hope you liked the recap. Feel free to leave anonymous comments. It'll give me the type of adventures you like reading about.
That's fucking hot. It got me hard
ReplyDeleteVery nice
ReplyDelete