I went to the bathhouse last night around 11pm. It seemed busier than usual. More Men for certain. I checked out the sauna first, it was packed. There must be a woman in there. The sauna is my favorite place to be. I get so turned on in there. If it's empty I lay out and touch and stroke my body, paying plenty of attention to my nipples. If there's only one guy in there sometimes I can have a conversation with him. Once that conversation led to me sucking him off later in the night. Not this night though.
I wandered around for a while then went to the 3rd floor where the sling/grope room is. (The 5th floor has the glory holes and bleachers area). I laid back (on my towel) and started running my hands over my body and playing with my nipples. This got the attention of an older gentleman who came over and started touching and playing with me. I reached out and stroked his cock while his hands roamed my body. He got quite excited when he figured out what was inside the assless shorts I was wearing. He'd play around between my legs and then come up and run his hands on my cheeks, as if we was verifying that I do have a bit of a beard. He played with my nipples and even sucked them some. After a bit I leaned over and sucked his cock. A few other guys had come into the area and watched me . I made sure they could see what I was doing. When I was done with him, I said thank you and he wandered off.
Another man also came over and he seemed to have a fat cock so I knelt between his legs and started sucking him. Nice thick cock. Took it into my throat a few times. He was vocal about his enjoyment of my actions. He even held my head down on his cock a few times. Neither Man seemed to want to cum, probably because it was still early in their night and they wanted more fun.
Later I met another guy (younger this time) in the same area. He had nice big nipples and liked his being played with. He played with mine nice and rough while I worked his with my hand and mouth. My other hand stroked his cock. He told me he would just keep going as long as I played with his nipples. It was good fun. I eventually knelt down and sucked his cock.... while continuing to play with his nipples. He looked down and said 'good boy'. He gave my nips such delightful pain. A few other Men gathered around and watched. Eventually he took his cock in hand and jacked off. I tried my best to catch some in my mouth but he didn't seem to want that. I did manage to get some cum on my face though. This was my favorite encounter of the night.
Towards the end of the night I was back in the same room listening to a woman cum loudly at least 5 or 6 times. After she was done and the hoard following her left, I hung around a bit. Ended up stroking a guy as he played with my nipples. I encouraged him several times to go harder. He got up to a good squeeze and we had some fun. Eventually I turned my back to him so he could rub his cock along my ass crack. He reached around and continued to work my nips. A couple other guys came in. I reached out and stroked one of their cocks. The other was tripping all sorts of ways when he figured out I was trans. He kept asking if he could fuck me (I told him no). The 2 Men left and the first one continued rubbing his cock along my ass crack and playing with my nipples. It felt good and dirty. I leaned up against a wall and let him play and enjoy, while I could imagine that he was using me. Taking his pleasure with my body. He ended up nibbling my neck. I loved the feeling of his whiskers on my neck. Seemed pretty harmless.... till later when I saw the marks he'd left on my shoulders. How delicious to be marked as a slut.

No comments:
Post a Comment