Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Rough use by Mr Mean again

It is always rough when Mr. Mean stops by.  He's a smoker, isn't friendly. Plenty of reasons not to keep letting him use me but he's like a drug though and I can't quit him. He messaged me while I was on vacation so I couldn't get to him. He emailed again today "on my way over now faggit"
On my knees I started sucking his cock, hoping that he'd be ok with the fact I can never seem to swallow him all the way down.  He's thick and the angle is wrong or something but his cock gets no where near going down my throat  as much as I try. As always there was much yelling about me taking it all the way down.  Lots and lots of gagging as I tried in vain to do as he wanted.  Lots of very rough face fucking, his hard cock bashing into the back of my mouth. At one point he takes ahold of his cock and the back of my head and almost punches his cock into my mouth, repeatedly.  At another point I'm struggling to take his cock and he hits the back of my head as if to pounded my throat down onto his cock.

I suck his cock as well as lick and suck his balls.  Taking my head in both hands with a strong grip that let's me know he's completely in control. He rubs my face all over his balls.  They're all ready wet from my mouth, now my face is getting wet. It's humiliating but hot.
I got lucky and he wanted to fuck. So I put a condom on his cock, telling him how much I liked his cock. Then bent over the side of the bed and he rammed into my front hole and stretched me open.  He pushed me into the bed and fucked me hard.  My face, wet from all the cock and ball service I'd provided just moments ago caused a wet spot on the bed.  At one point his cock came out.  I tried to direct it back into my front hole but I believe he had other plans and he rammed it into my ass.  There was barely any lube on it and the fucking was rough.  He pulled me up by my shoulders, his hands around my throat.
Then later I was bent over again.  The pounding of my ass continued.  I was all sorts of concerned because I hadn't prepped for ass sex and he'd surely be pissed if his condom covered cock was dirty.  He pushed my head into the bed again and then slapped me upside the head.  More forceful poundings then he pulled out and the next thing I feel is is hot cum splattering on my backside. What a deliciously trashy feeling.  I thanked him for his load. As he cleaned up and  pulled up his pants (he never undresses) I stay put, catching my breath a bit and noticing the feel of my recently abused ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment