Wednesday, August 5, 2015

You like that cock don't you

MrPainal stopped by this afternoon.  It was a quick last minute type of thing. We didn't have a set time, only an acknowledgement that we'd fuck sometime today.  Next thing I know he texts me that he's ready.  I barely had time to clean out.

I knelt before him and asked to suck his cock. I'm trying to remember to ask to suck cock and ask to be fucked each time.  I like having a ritual. It reminds me that I'm a cock whore. Hopefully it gives the Man no doubt that I want his cock and defines who has the power in this exchange.  I like being the faggot, on my knees, hungry for cock and hoping that I'll be lucky enough to get it.  So often it seems like Men are the ones hoping to find a hole to sink their cocks into.  I want to switch up that dynamic.  Give him the power and control over me, the cock hungry faggot on my knees before him.
As I sucked his cock and licked his balls, he rubbed himself all over my face.  "You like that cock, don't you?" "You're a good little cock sucker." MrPainal gives such good verbal.  I'd respond as best I could with my mouth full of cock.  He'd reach down once or twice to squeeze a nipple.  I love that and would make appreciative noises.

He looked down at me and asked, "You want to get fucked?"
"Yes, please fuck me Sir"

He put on a condom and I bent over the edge of the bed.  I reached back and spread my cheeks so he could access his intended target.  With only the barest amount of spit he pushed into my ass and the fucking began. We adjusted once and I knelt on the edge of the bed.  I reached back again and spread my ass cheeks. The fucking went pretty smoothly.  I whimpered and moaned. After a bit, he paused and pulled out.  When he went back in there was definitely more friction (and more whimpering on my part). All the while he was reminding me that this is what I wanted and needed. To be fucked with only the barest amount of lubricant, in this case his spit.
Then he found his rhythm and started pounding my hole. He reamed me, came and fucked me just a bit more. On my knees I watched him pull off the condom and then cleaned his cock with my mouth.

Yes it was quick. Other than a few tweaks of my nipples, there was no reciprocation.  No reach around to stroke my little dick.  MrPainal came to use my ass and that's exactly what he did.  I enjoyed it. Generally MrPainal and I aim for the fucking to be as uncomfortable as possible. There was no warm up for my ass, no playing with the hole to prepare it.  I'm sure that having just cleaned out made it easier for me.  If I'd had my way, I'd have cleaned out an hour or more before he arrived, so my ass would be nice and tight. The lack of lube would have been more pronounced. However, like I said, it's not about me. It's about the Man and his cock using the holes I have to get off.

Do you prefer anal with or without lube?  Have you ever given or received painal?
Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment