Saturday, August 8, 2015

He dropped his pants

Had a new Man today.  He'd answered an ad back in June.  Finally got around to wanting some I guess.  Anyway the exchange with him was pretty quick, which was good.  I had to leave the house in an hour from when he first contacted me. He was 36 yo. Good looking guy.  Nice body.  Rarely hooked up. He was curious about my oral skills and whether my holes were really tight.

He dropped his pants and I sucked his shaved cock (and occasionally licked his balls).  His cock was a good length.  Not long enough to go down my throat but certainly a mouth full.  He stood with his hands on his hips enjoying my efforts and occasionally the porn I had playing.
 He had muscular legs which were nice to hold on to. I placed his hands on my head to see what kind of pace he enjoyed. This way I know he's getting it just like he wants it. I thought for sure he was going to cum in my mouth.  Not that I'd have minded if he did.  He didn't though.  He grabbed a condom and wanted to fuck. So I bent over the end of the bed and he had my front hole from behind.  He gave me a good fuck and then came.  Loved the way he moaned and shuddered as I felt him unload.  I squeezed his cock a number of times till he pulled out.  Then like a good faggot I got on my knees, helped him remove the condom and cleaned him with my mouth.  He said that I did indeed give him a good blow job and my hole was nice and tight.

When you're getting blown do you prefer to move the blowers head up and down your cock or hold it still and fuck the mouth hole?

No comments:

Post a Comment