Thursday, July 23, 2015

Pounding Fury

He's young.  Younger than I prefer but Mr. Fury knows how to fuck a face.
I had begged him to cum use me. Then when he arrived, I begged to suck his cock.  And that's what I got to do, at first.  I sucked him hard.  Then he decided he wanted a toy in my ass so I got one for him and he bent me over the bed and worked it inside my ass. Next he had me sit against the wall and spread my legs.  For a moment I was well aware of what was in my ass.  Then he got in position.  His cock in my mouth pinning my head to the wall and his knees on my chest pinning my body to the wall as well. He took a few tentative strokes getting me used to his cock, giving me a chance to thoroughly wet it. When he'd had enough of that he began to jack hammer his cock into the back of my mouth.  He fills my mouth such that I can't breathe. Luckily the first volley wasn't too long but it did have me gagging and then I'd get a break to breathe.  Well more like take a breath before he started again.  It seemed like once he got me gagging he'd pick up the pace. I'd gag and choke on his cock. Spit dripping down my chin and onto my chest.  I still had use of my hands so I could push him back and turn my head when I needed to breathe. But as soon as I had that breath, he was back to hammering his cock into my mouth.

Next it was my head hanging off the bed, hands behind my back and him suffocating me again with his cock. More gagging, my face getting coated with throat slime. Then turned over and around, bent over the end of the bed.  He paddled my ass for a bit because of what he said was my poor performance during our first encounter. It was a nice sensation getting paddled while a toy was still in my ass. Then he pulled it out causing me to moan. Soon enough he was stuffing his cock into my ass, where he pounded it just like he'd been pounding my throat.  This was a little more uncomfortable for me because all the throat slime that was on my face, soon created a huge wet spot that my face was laying in. If this had been reciprocal sex I could have asked for a break from the ass pounding. However this was him using a faggot for his pleasure, not mine.  So I kept quiet as he used my ass, in the way he wanted.  I hoped he'd unload in my ass and that my faggot duties would soon be done.  It was not to be.  Instead it was another round against the wall with me wondering when I'd get a chance to take a breath. Occasionally, while still stuffed with cock I managed to stick my tongue out and give his balls a lick or two. It is incredible how well he fucks my face.  I was proud of myself for not interrupting his fucking because I needed something so silly as a breath of air.
Next I was laying down on the floor for more face fucking, from a more traditional position, other than it was my face and not my bonus hole he was fucking.  There wasn't much of that because he soon had me just licking his balls while he stroked his cock. Then a slight movement and he unload onto my face. He took care to get as much cum on my face as possible.  Squeezing out drops and wiping them on my cheek, or lips.

Whether it was sitting against the wall, head hanging off the bed or laying on the floor it's quite the sensation to be pinned with his cock.  Arms and legs are free to flail about, it's just my head that can't move. It's held in place by a large cock (he boasts 8in).  His cock often doesn't come completely out of my mouth. Rarely does it come back enough for me to catch a breath. It's usually stuffed as far in as it will go.
In addition to all the face fucking, he mixed in a good amount of name calling which was just icing on the cake.  Can't wait to service Mr. Fury again.

Are you a fan of face fucking? Do you prefer neat or messy blow jobs?

No comments:

Post a Comment