Monday, July 20, 2015

He wanted me bent over and ready

He's a regular, in so much as we've hooked up 15 or 16 times since 2013. He'd emailed yesterday and wanted to stop by. Sir Dennis has recently decided that demerits accumulated on a Sunday are doubled. I did a quick demerit calculation to see what it was going to cost me (since I'm already 160 in the hole) and decided it was do-able.  Unfortunately he was derailed so Sunday was a bust.  I emailed him this morning and he was available to cum over.

Via email he indicated he wanted to walk in and find me bent over and ready.  He also wanted some toys that he could stick in my holes.  I got everything ready, including playing some porn for him.  I added clothespins on my nipples and a blindfold, bent over the bed and waited for him.  Being blindfolded makes me feel a bit vulnerable but it also let's me focus on exactly what's happening between my legs and not much else.

I heard him come up the stairs but didn't hear him moving around.  It was surprising when he put his hand on my ass.  He explored playing with the toys in my holes.  He put the balls in my ass and then fucked my bonus hold with the dildo, while occasionally playing with my little dick.  As a faggot, for use by Men, I enjoyed him doing whatever he wanted with my holes.  I was there for his use and enjoyment.
He had me turn over onto my back and he continued to work my hole with the dildo.  I held my legs open so he had all the access he wanted.  I tried once or twice to hold the dildo in while he seemed to be doing something else, but he moved my hands away.  My holes were his and he didn't need me interfering. Then with the dildo still in my bonus hole he added in his cock and fucked me this way for a bit.  I moaned about how full I felt.  Finally he was done playing and I think both toys were removed and he just fucked me. Then I stayed as I was, holding my legs open as he cleaned up, dressed and left.  I love it when I can get used and never see the Man.  It's such a rush.  Maybe next time I should add the ball gag.

Did I do a good job? Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment