Wednesday, March 11, 2015

No facial for me

E1 and I'd been emailing.  I told him about the hook up earlier this week and said I was in the mood for a facial.  It's been a while since a Man has wasted his cum on my face, especially since I've learned to swallow.  Still, sometimes I like being marked with cum.  It's visable proof of what a faggot I am.

One of my fantasies is to service a Man in his hotel room and have him cum on my face. Then be told to walk thru the lobby and back to my car before I clean his jizz off.  Oh the humiliation.
On the other hand it's really silly to think that a Man should waste his seed on my face, when he can easily unload in my mouth or my other holes. *

Back to E1. He said he'd stop by and have this cocksucker service his cock. I got all turned on and started playing with my nipples.  Then my dick got hard. I tried to jack off but couldn't quite cum.  That's a sweet bit of frustration.  In my head I'm thinking that faggots like me don't necessarily get to cum and certainly not before we've provided the service that's expected.

When he showed up, I sucked his cock.  He told me what a good cocksucker I was and that just made me more eager to please him.  Without notice he came in my mouth. I continued sucking while he did so.  Afterwards I held my mouth open for him so he could see his load before I swallowed it.  Then he told me to clean him.

What a faggot wants is secondary to pleasing the Man before him.  No facial for me. Maybe now I can jack off and cum.



*while wearing a condom, of course

To find out more about Black Faggot read the About Me section

No comments:

Post a Comment