Saturday, January 30, 2016

Ass pounding

I want you to destroy my asshole, baby. I want you to fucking demolish it. I want you to fuck me so hard, so long and so deep that you give me a permanent anal rosebud to show off to all of my fuck buddies. I want you to fuck into my asshole so deep and hard that you make me question my own sanity for ever letting your cock up inside me. I need you to hollow my ass out and then fill it up with your cum.

That's the email I sent to Mr. Painal after seeing the following:
http://slut-problems.tumblr.com/post/138157675026/i-want-you-to-destroy-my-asshole-baby-i-want-you

 Less than 2.5 hrs later he was here.

I started by sucking his cock while he watched the porn I had playing. Soon he had me sucking his balls and he started rubbing his cock all over my face.  Before he got rock hard I got his cock down my throat and he really liked that. Later it would be too big.  I must have a pretty small throat.
He started talking dirty to me.  Calling me cock sucker and faggot.  Telling me how much he liked rubbing his cock and balls on my face. The dirty talk made me start  whimpering and then he started roughly squeezing my nipples (which I love!). More whimpering from me.  The cock sucking turned into face fucking.



He took his cock in hand and continued to fuck my face, telling me that this was how he was soon going to fuck my ass.  That he was going to fuck my ass hard and without lube because he knew that was what I needed.



Lots more face fucking.  Lots more nipple squeezing, including me playing with his as he instructed. He continued using my mouth and occasionally leaned over and spanked my ass.  I loved all of it.  Being on my knees before him, taking his cock, having him use my mouth. Being humiliated as he rubbed his cock (and balls) over my face.  All of it was good.  It must have been good for him as well since he had to stop a few times to keep from blowing his load.

Eventually he grabbed a condom, I leaned over the edge of the bed and the fucking began.  First a swift balls deep entry in my front hole. The fucking was good and had me moaning and blabbering all sorts of thank yous to him.  He grabbed my hips and rammed his cock in a few times and all I could think about was how that was going to feel when he did it to my ass.  Finally he pulled out, his cock lubed with whatever wetness was in my front hole. Like a good slut I held my cheeks open for him and his cock slid all the way in, almost effortlessly. It was confirmation to us both that I'm an ass slut.

He fucks in and out.  It is good to feel my ass filled.  Then he started coming all the way out before going back in. Little by little the wetness or lube starts to disappear.  Eventually, the only way to get in is for him to put just a bit of spit on the tip of his cock. He goes back in a final time and this time the fucking is not smooth.  There's no lube to make things slide nicely. As he pulls out, my ass lips become visible to him and he tells me so.  He pounds me good.  It's not comfortable.  It's rough.  He'd promised (or threatend) me with a facial but my ass feels too good to him.  My moaning (or really cries by now) and squirming and babbling are inspiring him to fuck me harder. A few good balls deep pounding strokes and he groans loudly as he finally gets his nutt.

He compliments me on my ability to take an ass pounding.  My ass lips are puffy and sore.  He chuckles as he cleans up.  I look forward to being his ass slut again.

No comments:

Post a Comment