Sunday, January 31, 2016

First Grindr hook up

This weekend I was working Grindr and another gay hookup app, trying to see what I could find.  On Grindr I set my name to FTM for Use.  One Man followed thru and showed up.

He's a good looking mwm, with nice stats who contacted me 5 hours ago. He didn't mention his nice 7in cock. According to Grindr he's less than a mile from my house.

I took him up to my playroom where I had some gay porn playing. We quickly undressed and he sat down on the bed and then leaned back. I asked if he would like me to suck his cock. He said he would so I did.  I started slow, just licking the length of his cock some and then licked and sucked his balls.  Then I slowly swallowed down his semi hard cock and began giving him a good blow job.  From the beginning he was quite vocal and appreciative of my efforts.  I made eye contact with him whenever he was looking at me. I moaned and enjoyed his cock and told him how good it tasted. I licked and sucked his balls.  A few times I took his cock in hand and worked it all the way down my throat. To which he moaned a loud fuuuuucck. From the start he'd already decided he wanted to come back again. He hadn't even blown his load.  For my part, I let him know how much I liked his cock.
"Would you like to fuck me", I asked

"Is that what you want to do?".
"I'd love it", I replied and then went back to sucking his cock.  Eventually I said
"I really want you to fuck me but your cock is tasting so good I can't take it out of my mouth".

Finally I stood up handed him a condom and lubed up my front hole.  He laid back and I climbed on top.  I usually dislike this but have begun to understand that if that's how the Man wants it, I should give it to him that way.  I'm a faggot and what is important is pleasing the Man.  I rode him for a bit and he gently played with my nipples.  I licked and sucked his as well.  He asked if I still cum and I told him not usually but that his cock felt really good in my hole. I wasn't exaggerating.  It did feel good. We talked about me getting fucked in the ass.  Earlier in the day when we were chatting he'd said he just wanted my front hole so I hadn't prepped my ass. Perhaps next time he can have all the holes.

 I rode him some more till he wanted to change positions.  I got on my back and spread my legs for him.  He entered me again and we started talking about anal again.  He said next time he wants both holes.  I'll be sure to have them available for him if he makes a return visit.  He continued fucking me, holding my ankles and sometimes bending me in half.  When he did that I played with his nipples.  He asked where he should cum and I said it was up to him.  He asked about cumming on my face and I told him I loved getting facials.  Although I was a little disppointed I hadn't brought my phone/camera into the playroom because I love taking pics of my facials when I'm lucky enough to get them. He fucked me good, giving me a nice hard stroke now and then. Then he pulled out and signaled he wanted to take me from behind.  This is my favorite position.  As he fucked me this way I put my hands behind my back in case he wanted to grab on to them.  He didn't.  He fucked me really good and I moaned and babbled appreciatively.  He asked again where he should cum and I continued to tell him it was his choice.  He said it felt so good fucking me.  I asked him if it wasn't best when he came while he was inside and he agreed.  'Then let me have your cum'.  He fucked me a bit more energetically and I started saying, please may I have your cum.  He roared when he came and then pulled out and continued to roar.  I got up and knelt in front of him and asked if I could take the condom off.  He told me to be careful because he was really really sensitive.  I slowly removed the condom and then gently cleaned his cock with my mouth.
He says he'll be back.  I hope so.  I gave him my contact info.  We'll see.

And that was my first Grindr hook up.

No comments:

Post a Comment