He walked in, didn't say anything just unzipped and pulled his cock out. I kept my hands behind my back and worked him with my mouth. I know a few things about him. He doesn't like eye contact when getting blown and he prefers a neat blow job to a sloppy one. So that's how I serviced him. I alternated between sucking his cock and licking his balls. At one point he took hold of my head and fucked my face. His control made me whimper as his cock made use of my mouth. I licked his balls some more and then, mouth open, tongue out just a bit, I waited for him to deposit his load. And he did. I remained in that postition, eyes closed, hands still behind my back, with his cum on my tongue as he cleaned up. Then he gave both my nips a good solid squeeze and told me to swallow. He gave me a gentle kick between my legs and as he was leaving he said 'good faggot'. Then he was gone. I never saw his face.
The whole thing was quite hot. I like being his on call faggot that he stops by and uses on his way to or from work. Usually he cums on my face so today was an extra treat. I only wish there had been a picture of his load on my tongue.
To find out more about Black Faggot, read the About Me section.

No comments:
Post a Comment