Saturday, April 18, 2015

Late Night Room Service

I met this Man thru my CL ad.  He was coming into town for the weekend.  While my ad was a basic I suck, you fuck' ad this Man turned out to be kinky.  I went to his hotel room around 11:30PM which is unusual for me.  However I was focused on servicing a White Man, so if the Man wanted a late night room service, that's what he got.

I entered his room, it was all dark except for the TV playing.  I stripped and he came up behind me to squeeze my nipples.  I started stroking his cock. A minute later he spun me around and said 'suck my cock faggot'.  He had a shaved cock and balls.  As soon as I had him in my mouth he started grinding himself into my face.  I was glad to know this was not going to be a polite suck n fuck. I sucked him for a bit then he had me lay on the bed with my head hanging off.  He put his cock in my mouth and started really making use of my mouth.  Numerous times I was struggling to breathe as his balls covered my face and his cock filled my mouth.  After that it's a blur.

He fucked me from behind and on my back.  I sucked his cock lots.  He smacked my ass numerous times such that it was still stinging when I returned home. As I laid between his legs sucking his White cock he would smack my face.  He knew I couldn't cum so he had me rub my little dick on his leg and he talked lots about how I badly I must want to cum.  This turned me on and made me so desperate and horny. It was embarrassing to hump his leg like an animal but even more embarrassing that I liked doing it. He laughed and taunted me about not getting to cum even as he played with my little dick.

To find out more about Black Faggot, read the About Me section.

No comments:

Post a Comment