Joe
YOU AVAILABLE
black faggot
I'm available at 12:30. Will that work for you?
Joe
yes it will. how owuld you like to be fucked today
black faggot
It's my preference that you fuck me (with your cock) in whatever way is most pleasing to you.
If you're feeling generous and giving this faggot the opportunity to choose, I'd like my face fucked and my bonus hole pounded from behind. Dirty talk and name calling would be an extra treat for me. Would that be pleasing to you?
As always, enter thru the garage and we'll go upstairs. Hopefully I'll be blindfolded as well.
Joe
i think i may want to throat fuck you until i fill your throat full of cum.
black faggot
Yes, throat fucking me and then making me show you your load in my mouth before swallowing would be my pleasure. Since you won't need my bonus hole, would it be ok if I wore a jock and maybe a t-shirt?
Remember, you can squeeze my nipples if that is appealing to you.
i think i may want to throat fuck you until i fill your throat full of cum.
black faggot
Yes, throat fucking me and then making me show you your load in my mouth before swallowing would be my pleasure. Since you won't need my bonus hole, would it be ok if I wore a jock and maybe a t-shirt?
Remember, you can squeeze my nipples if that is appealing to you.
Joe
t shirt is ok but i want to see you using the balls in your hole. blindfold or no up to you
black faggot
I'll put the balls in now.
It was just that easy. He showed up, we went to the playroom. I knelt on the floor, wearing only a t-shirt with clothespins on my nipples. He put his cock in front of me and I started sucking on it. He grabbed my head and fucked my face. I had to come up briefly for air a couple times but went right back on his cock. He had me lick his hairy balls a couple times. The whole time he's completely in control with his hands holding my head and he was pretty vigorous with how he fucked my face. He unloaded in my mouth and after he was done I left my mouth open so he could see his load. Sounded like he wiped off his cock and then zipped up before telling me to swallow.
The hot thing here is this is the 3rd time we've hooked up and I don't know what he looks like. All I know is he is white and drives a truck (and is unfortunately a smoker).
black faggot
I'll put the balls in now.
It was just that easy. He showed up, we went to the playroom. I knelt on the floor, wearing only a t-shirt with clothespins on my nipples. He put his cock in front of me and I started sucking on it. He grabbed my head and fucked my face. I had to come up briefly for air a couple times but went right back on his cock. He had me lick his hairy balls a couple times. The whole time he's completely in control with his hands holding my head and he was pretty vigorous with how he fucked my face. He unloaded in my mouth and after he was done I left my mouth open so he could see his load. Sounded like he wiped off his cock and then zipped up before telling me to swallow.
The hot thing here is this is the 3rd time we've hooked up and I don't know what he looks like. All I know is he is white and drives a truck (and is unfortunately a smoker).

No comments:
Post a Comment