Once in the play space I dropped to my knees and went to work on his cock. It wasn't long before his hands were on my head guiding me and setting the pace. He holds my head nice and firm. It's not hap hazard. He's not pretending.
He *is* controlling the blow job. My favorite is always when someone holds my head down on their cock and CF does that plenty. He likes it when I gag on his cock so I didn't get to practice applying sucktion. I liked looking up at him though, especially when he'd take his cock in hand and plays with it on my face and in my mouth. He'd rub it around, across my lips and tongue. It's hot and dirty and reminds me that I'm just a faggot. I loved being on my knees sucking and gagging on his cock. I liked how he'd hold my head still and pull his cock out then push it all the way back in. Somtimes he'd take short stabby strokes in this manner.
When I thought he was getting close I asked if he was going to give me his nutt. I want to stop doing this because I think it unduly influences the Man. It's kinda like I'm giving him permission or telling him when to cum. A good faggot wouldn't do that. Still I think some Men are trained to wait until their partner has cum (which really isn't going to happen with me) before they get theirs. I want to be a good faggot and let the Man fuck me as much as he wants, in whatever way he wants. The decision when and how to cum should be up to him. I need to get better at enduring the uncomfortable fuck when more lube is needed. Here too it's a toss up. For some guys they like a nice smooth glide. Others like the friction of a semi-dry fuck.
After giving me a nice good fuck he came. I was worn out and a tad sore. My favorite way to be. I'm eager for CF to return. He's got a rough edge to him that really works for me.
Then it was time for Mr None. We'd agreed I'd be naked and blindfolded waiting for him in the playroom. I was also to have some straight porn playing on the TV. I waited, ears straining to hear him come in. More than once I thought I heard the garage door closing. Finally I hear for real. As he gets into the room he says 'good fag' I suspect for having some porn playing for him. Hearing him moving around, undressing and what not, was... i don't know. Made me start whimpering. Finally he put his cock in front of me and I could start sucking him. Not that I could see it but I recall he's got a rather nice cock. He's stern and a bit demanding and I like that. Makes me want to do a real good job for him. He's no trouble giving direction, telling me to suck better and to not gag on his cock. After he's had enough he bends me over so he can see my holes. He seems to have a thing for playing with my holes. He also knows I don't get into having my holes played with. In fact I rather dislike it. I knew it was what he wanted to do though so I stuck the balls in my front hole. He tugged on the end of the balls, smacked my ass and smacked my little dick and front hole. He even found another dildo and shoved that into my ass and proceeded to ream my ass with it in a not too gentle fashion. Yeah he was not only using my holes, he was abusing them. He took me to my limit and then past it. I was quite relieved when he finally stopped. The physicality of it is unpleasant but the mental aspect of being used and abused is hot. He sat on the edge of the bed and had me blow him again. I recall feeling his balls contract or pull up several times. I don't think I'd have noticed this if I hadn't been blindfolded. It was hot. Then came my favorite part with him.
I'd been sucking his cock and he must have been getting close because he told me to lay down. So I did, positioning my head closest to him. He stuck his balls in my face and commanded me to suck them. Argh. I wish I could have seen him. I'm sucking his balls and he's jacking his cock. His hand goes to my throat so I know he's getting close. Then he holds my mouth open and cums on my face and in my mouth. Fuck I love it when he does this. How I wish I could have his cock in my mouth when he cums, but that's not what he wants. I don't get the fun and sense of accomplishment of sucking him off. Hell this time I didn't even get to see him cum. I'm used and denied and merely a recepticle for his jizz. My holes are sore and his cum is on my face and in my mouth. I loved it. I left my mouth open and didn't swallow his gift until he was in the bathroom. I'm such a lucky faggot. I stayed where I was blindfolded and stroking my little dick. I felt the soreness in my holes and his cum on my face, while he got dressed. He didn't say anything to me. As he walked down the stairs he said good cocksucker. I laid there and continued to stroke myself till I was certain he'd pulled out of the driveway.
At some point that evening I laid down to jack off. My holes were so sore I think it made it hard for me to get over the edge. Then I went to my tumblr and read an assignment I'd gotten from this post. I'd chosen #2 a Simple Task. What I got was a list of 6 tasks with instructions to roll a die to determine which task I was to be assigned. I decided to wait till the next day before I rolled the die. I jerked off in the morning and then later I rolled a 4 which was...
"Roll again. This is the number of days before you may cum again. On that day, you must ask for permission from someone (me or anyone for that matter) before you may cum." I took a 8 sided die and rolled a 5. Guess my next orgasm will be on Thursday. I love denial games so this will be fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment