Thursday, October 9, 2014

John

I love it whenever John comes by to use me.  He's got a nice fat cock and the man knows how to use it.  He likes me to be naked when he arrives, so I wait by the window and as soon as I see his truck I strip and meet him at the door.  He's hard when he walks in.  He grabs my ass and I reach for his cock.
Once we're upstairs I go to my knees as he disrobes.  He often sticks his cock in my mouth before he's got his boots and pants off.  I hold on to his ass as I suck him.  He squeezes my nipples and smacks my face with his cock.  The cock sucking doesn't last long before he's pushing me back onto the bed.  On my back at the edge of the bed he takes my hole.  His cock is thick and his angle of attack is uncomfortable. My knees are by my ears and he holds onto my legs as he works his cock into every nook in my hole.  We're face to face and he can see my grimaces as he ruts in my hole.  Between my grunts and groans I beg for his cock to stretch me, to pound me, to own my hole.  I always beg for his cum, once he's indicated he's about to finish. Then he's done and we're back to being buddies, talking about our jobs and sports. I don't clean up right after John leaves.  I like to walk around knowing his seed is seeping out of my hole.

Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment