Saturday, September 13, 2014
Dave J
I posted another Craigslist ad on Saturday and “Dave” answered. He’d answered my ad last month but it didn’t work out. This time it did.
He came in, We stripped and I went to work sucking his cock. He had big meaty strong hands that he used to hold my head while he fucked my face. He also squeezed my nipples really really hard. He had a 6in cock and I managed to get it down my throat a couple times. When it came to fucking he was great. He took me from behind and pounded me really good and hard. I placed my hands behind my back and he grabbed those and then really went to town. I loved how it seemed like he was putting all his weight into pounding me and trying to get every last millimeter of his cock into my bonus hole. I then rode him for a bit (my least favorite position) as he squeezed my nipples some more. Finally he had me on my back and again pounded me really hard. When he was ready he stood up, pulled off his condom and came across my torso.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment