Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Pierced cock

He saw my ad and responded. I had serviced him last November when he answered my 'nig in search of a Massa" ad on CL. He has a pierced cock and one of the things I remembered about him was that he doesn't look like the type of guy who would sport such a body mod. (Not that there's a particular type, he just appeared too mainstream and suburban.) In our email exchange this time he asked how I wanted it (anal, rough, etc) to which I responded 'this faggot likes to take it however you want to give it. Rough and anal make this faggot feel particularly used'.
Once he arrived we said our pleasantries and stripped. I got on my knees and began to service his cock. He watched me and occasionally rocked his hips but that was it. He was standing there getting serviced by this faggot. I'd look up at him occasionally as I tried to get as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. I wanted to please the Man by getting it down my throat but I think the cock ring made that more difficult. Well that and it usually works best for me if the Man is laying down. Either way, it's obvious my cock sucking skills need improving.
The Man was very nice and obliged this faggot by taking a few pics of his dick getting sucked.

When the Man was ready to get to fucking he told me so but I'm a cock hungry faggot and I had a hard time letting his cock leave my mouth. He took me from behind with me on my knees at the edge of the bed. I put my hands behind my back so he had something to hang on to. He worked my front hole really good. I was moaning and thanking him repeatedly and being generally verbal. At one point i said 'use my nigger ass' Oops. i usually just say faggot but I'd been having some race play discussions with another Man just before and... it was just in my head. The Man didn't pick up on it though.

Then I felt him add some lube and start to work my ass with his thumb while he continued to fuck my front hole. I asked if he was going to take my ass and he said he was. This caused me to whimper. When he pulled out he mentioned that I was bleeding a bit. It must have been from his piercing and the fact that my hole has been used quite a bit lately. This didn't deter the Man. He merely cleaned off the condom, lubed up and entered my ass. Again he pounded me from behind while holding onto my wrists. The Man gave my ass a good workout before switching condoms and going back in my front hole. This time he had me on all 4s and he knelt behind me on the bed. Eventually he pushed me flat down on the bed, pushed my legs together and held onto my wrists as he drove his cock in and out my hole. Again it felt really good but I tried not to moan too loudly, since this is about his pleasure and not mine. Eventually he came and I did my best to squeeze the last of his cum from his cock as I laid there. Maybe he was in a hurry or maybe he wasn't pleased with my service, but the Man was in the bathroom cleaning off before I could offer to help him with it. I waited on my knees as he cleaned up and got dressed. I asked if he'd like me to email him every once in a while to see if he needs to be serviced. He thought that was a good idea. I'll be sure to work harder to please him if I get the chance in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment