PJ was scheduled to come by today. We’d been texting back and forth in the morning. I was horny and eager to service for him. Over the weekend I’d been playing a lot with my nipples. They were still just a bit swollen and tender. Several times during the day I put clothespins on them, right on the fat nubby end where it usually hurts more. I was prepping them in hopes that he’d pay attention to them. It’s great to have my nipples sore.
When PJ uses me he manhandles me in a delicious way. Besides working my nips, he also fucks my ass and occasionally my front hole. Always my ass though. So I got that ready. During the day we texted about which holes he’d use and how he wanted to find me. It turned me on.
After a day full of meetings, finally I was free and so I let PJ know. Usually he sits in a nearby park n ride till I’m ready. This time he texted back that he’s having car trouble. :-( Luckily I had nothing else to do today so I just cooled my jets and went about my day. About 3 hrs after he’d hoped to arrive he texted that he was on his way. Just as he text though my guts spoke up. I cleaned up but let him know that my ass was probably out of play. However I was still ready to play.
Kneeling naked and hooded I waited for him. He came over and tweaked a nipple, causing me to moan. He got undressed and sat on the floor. He moved so that I was between his spread legs. He started playing with my tender nipples, grabbing them, sucking and nibbling on them. He also licked and chewed on my neck. It felt primal, like I was prey that he was testing and toying with. I kept my hands behind my back, out of the way so I didn’t impede the ass smacking he was also doing. All in all he was manhandling me. His hands and mouth on my body, groping and mauling me. This turns me on a lot. I could feel my little dick chub up. I pumped my hips back and forth with excitment. I was a needy hungry slut.
He told me to reach down and find his cock. He was hard. His cock felt thick and heavy in my hand. I humped the air and moaned as I stroked him. Eventually he got up and sat in a chair. I felt my way over to him and found his cock. I slowly began to lick his shaft, staying away from the head. I licked and kissed my way up and down both sides of his dick, then bent down and licked his balls as well. Then I slowly took his whole dick into my mouth and began sucking his cock. I worshipped his cock while he occasionally pulled on my nips. Sometimes he’d grab my head and fuck my face really fast. Other times he’d hold me down on his cock. Occasionally, he’d take his cock in hand and start tapping my mouth with it. I’d stick out my tongue and he’d tap against it or rub the head over it. I wanted to make myself available for however he wanted to use me. I’d leave my tongue out till it was clear he was done and wanted me to return to sucking. I loved it all. I loved worshipping this Man’s cock.
Then he asked if I wanted his cum. Of course I did. My heart sank a little though. It meant I was most likely not going to get fucked. Then that thought turned me on even more. I’m just a faggot. My pleasure should be found in pleasing him in whatever way he wants. Getting fucked is not the point. His pleasure is. I eagerly began to suck and stroke him. "Here it cums" and I clamped my mouth over his dick as he unload his gift into my mouth. "It’s still coming" I ran my tongue up and down his cock that was still in my mouth. When he was done I laid down, still hooded. He moved around to get cleaned up and dressed. I reached into my hole and brought some of the wetness up and started stroking my dick. It felt good and soon I was in my own world stroking my dick and playing with my nips. I thought about how hot it was that I didn’t get fucked and how lucky I was to get his cum. I thought about how he used me for his pleasure and how good it all felt. After a while I realized he was finished dressing and was watching me. That was a little embarrassing but I’m pretty comfortable with him so that was fine.



No comments:
Post a Comment