When he came in I was stroking myself. I was a bit uncomfortable doing this since I generally don't like to be naked from the start, especially with someone new. But I'd lubed up my little dick and was stroking it. Even though there's the nervousness of a new hook up, knowing that I was about to be used turns me on and my dick was hard for a little bit. I watched him get undressed for a minute then got on my knees so I was ready to suck his cock. He had a nice pair of underwear on (gay guys often do) and also a cock ring. He approached me and I started sucking his dick. He got a bit aggressive, just a bit and started fucking my face. I love it when guys take over and do this. When they take control and use my mouth. It's hot and it reminds me that I'm a faggot there to provide pleasure to their cock. I choked a bit on his cock and then he said it was time for me to get fucked.
He wanted me on my back so he could hear me whimper and probably watch my face. So I got on my back and spread my legs. I'm such a slut. He pushed in and put his hands on my legs. I love that feeling when a cock first enters my hole. He started fucking me. Now I could get a good look at him and I liked what I saw. Oh it's so hard to look a guy in the eye at first when he starts fucking me. It feels so intimate. Moreso than just getting fucked. He watched his cock go in and out my hole. Then he used his thumb to stroke my little dick. (Later he called my dick 'tiny' and it felt oddly embarrassing, in a good way.) Anyway his cock felt good going in and out my hole. I enjoyed watching his body move. I became eager for him to breed me, because I wanted his cum. He looked at me and told me 'not yet'. He fucked me for a bit more and then he said he was cumming. He was still as his cock pumped his seed into my hole. I squeezed his cock to milk the cum out of him. When he pulled out I felt some of his seed leak out my hole. I used the remaining cum to stroke my little dick. Again, a Man had used me as the faggot slut that I am.
*note: I'm a trans man (FTM)
No comments:
Post a Comment