Sunday, April 2, 2017

3 Today

I'd been traveling for the past 5+ days and hadn't had any luck getting cock.  This morning I was really horny for cock. I had been considering putting up a CL ad but then  Mr. Kisser contacted and we texted.  I told him of my need and he graciously agreed to help.  I put a clothespin on my right nipple and let it simmer for 15 minutes, removing it as he came thru the door. So when he started playing with my nips as I sucked his cock I was very enthusiastic and even more turned on than usual.  My little dick got was hard and I stroked it once or twice.  A faggot shouldn't be concerned with it's pleasure so I kept my focus on him, but damn I was turned on.  Then we laid on the bed and he wanted to 69.  He enjoys sucking my dick and I like it as well.  Plus I get to suck his cock.  I tried to keep my dick in just the right place so he didn't have to reach up or work to get it.  I told him if he wanted he could have my hole as well.  He enjoyed all of it and it felt really nice.  Plus he continued to play with my nipples.  It was the perfect position for both of us I think.   A bit more sucking of his cock to get it nice and wet and then I went for a ride.  It was such good fucking. My hip started get sore after a while, so he had me on my back and he pumped into me from a number of different angles.  He looked hot doing it from my position on my back with my knees by my ears. As he was fucking me I kept thinking about sucking his cock some more, so when I thought he might want a break, I asked.  Back to cock sucking.  I enjoyed it as did he.  A couple times I used my hand in the way I know he really likes it.  Soon he'd had enough and told me to get up. I got off his cock and
assumed the doggy position.  He got behind me and gave me another nice fucking.  This time harder and faster and I knew he was going to nut.  He did.  Nice and hard.  He fucked his load deep into my hole and eventually pulled out. We laughed and cuddled till it was time for him to leave.  I enjoyed feeling his cum leak out of my hole.  More than once I used it to stroke my dick with.


He (man #2) emailed and said he'd be coming over.  Asked if I liked being pissed on. I said no but that if that was something he wanted we could make it work.  He arrived and headed toward the bathroom and then pissed in the toilet while I knelt waiting to suck him, relieved he wasn't going to piss on me.  I started sucking him and he pulled hard on my nips and not in the way I like it. After a bit I asked him to lay on the bed.  He did so with his legs hanging off the end.  I got into position (facing the edge of the bed) and worked his cock and eventually worked it all the way down my throat.  he really liked this. Grabbing my head he insisted I do it again and again. When I needed a bit of a rest he had me lick his balls.  There was lots of throatfucking. Once I had him all the way down I'd massage his cock with my throat.  I was so happy I could finally take his cock all the way down.  Grabbing onto me and holding me in place, he continued to have me deep throat him.  The next time I needed a break he had me suck his nipples.  After that it was one or two more trips back down my throat.  Then he had me on my back with my head hanging off the edge of the bed.  This gave him lots more control and me much less.  He pinned my wrists to the bed and fucked my throat some more.  When he'd finally had enough he told me to put a condom on his dick.  I obeyed, added a bit of lube to my hole and knelt on the edge of the bed.  He fucked my front hole for just a bit before he pulled out.  I heard him remove the condom and I knew what was coming next. He jacked off onto my ass. His hot cum ran down the crack and over my asshole.  I stayed in place on the bed as he pulled himself together and left.  I wondered if he took time to admire the cum he'd anointed my ass with.  I hope he lays on the bed again so I can deep throat him again.



After he left I was getting ready to head out and be productive with my day.  Was almost to the garage when I heard the email notification go off.  The Roofer wanted a suck n fuck.  I try very hard not to say no so I told him I was available and about 30 minutes later he was here.  He's 31 m  5'8 170 lbs and has a nice cock. Didn't say much but undressed and approached me as I knelt waiting for him.  I sucked his cock.  When he started rocking his hips I put his hand on my head and he got the hint.  A nice bit of face fucking followed.  I paused once or twice to lick his shaved balls. Soon he was ready to fuck. I handed him a condom and lubed up my hole.  I bent over the edge of the bed and he fucked me good.  He did pause twice to stick his finger in my hole but not for long.  When he was done fucking me I laid on the edge of the bed with my head hanging off and he jacked off onto my face and into my mouth. I loved it. He pushed his cock into my mouth a couple times afterward so I could clean it up.  Then he got cleaned up and dressed and left.

If you liked my recap, please leave an anonymous comment below

*note: I'm a trans man (FTM)

No comments:

Post a Comment