A Man I hooked up with a few times in 2014 & 2015 was planning to drop by this morning and make use of me. Unfortunately for him work got in the way. Too bad for me as well since I'd gotten all cleaned up and ready for him. Later in the morning S messaged me on one of the hook up apps. He was free and decided to stop by. He's a silver daddy with a nice fat cock. I got to suck his cock and
he held me down on it a few times. It's good for faggots like me to struggle on a cock. He worked my nipples some and then smacked my dick. He starts out gentle but soon it's stingy and starts to hurt. I have to hold my legs apart even when I really want to close them to avoid the strikes. I love having my dick smacked by him. He bent down and sucked my little dick for a bit. I was a very lucky boy. Then went back to smacking it and again I was lucky. It's so good when he does this. After that we covered up his dick and he fucked me on my back. He leaned over and spit in my mouth, cuz that's what you do with a faggot. His thick cock fills my hole and I'm aware of every bit of it. He fucks me good and then for only the second time since we've known each other, he unloads into the condom. Usually I get to suck a load out of his dick. Not this time. I cleaned his cock with my mouth and we cuddled on the bed for a bit. I was glad a S had stopped by to use my mouth and front hole. It gave me an opportunity to be of service to a Man.
Later that afternoon, another Man wanted service. M inquired as to my availability. 30 minutes later he was laying on the bed in the playroom watching straight porn while I sucked his cock. He has a great cock and I really enjoy worshipping it like a good faggot.
He enjoys my mouth while he watches the porn. I suck him for a good long time. Early on I take him all the way down. Afterwards, not so much. His moans and exclamations tell me I'm doing a good job. I ask him to let me know when he wants to fuck. He said he was ready. I kneel on the end of the bed and he teases my hole with his dick. I'd let him know I was open to anal but I don't think that's his thing. He pushes in nice and slow and proceeds to enjoy fucking my hole. Eventually I put one foot down on the floor. He puts a foot on the bed and continues to enjoy my hole. I feel him re-arranging my insides. We both occasionally look in the mirror, positioned so that we can see him fucking me. It's a hot visual. I'm still in my assless shorts and am holding the edge of them so they don't rub against his cock as he fucks my hole. I can feel his balls slapping against me. I also notice how hard my little dick is. He moves a hand up my back and soon grabs my shoulder and starts pulling me back on his cock. He remarks at one point that he's trying to make it last. I tell him to nutt whenever he wants. He continues to fuck and eventually says he's about to cum. I encourage him to pound it in deep. He pulls out and I feel some cum drip into my shorts. I kneel and suck the last bits of cum from his cock.
He's really a nice guy and very appreciative. I hope he stops by again soon.
This was an unusual Sunday. Rarely do I get 2 regulars to stop by spur of the moment on a weekend. I was glad I got to be a faggot for a few hours.

No comments:
Post a Comment