Full service for J-pop
Well not quite full service. He only had 2 of my holes but I provided a few other activities I usually only do for him.He'd emailed earlier and I had missed it due to being distracted by work. Ha! I asked him to come back and when he said it was possible I went and got my holes ready. I want to remember to pre-lube my hole (at least on the outside) but I forgot this time. He wanted a massage, ass play and to breed me.
I wasn't horny but I had been in the mood to be bred ever since my planned breeding party the week before fell apart. Although having my ass bred is my favorite way to get cum, this time I wanted cum in my front hole.
I started out by laying my naked body on top of his and enjoying the feel of skin against skin. I enjoyed the scent of his freshly cleaned body. Then I started massaging his back. I'm no masseus but I hope I gave him a decent back rub. We talked a bit about my eating his ass. I was surprised to learn I was the first and only person who has eaten his ass. Surprised because I thought on several occasions before I rimmed him that he was offering me his asshole to tongue. I would have sworn when I'd be sucking him that occasionally he'd pull his legs real far back and expose his hole to me. Still I'm glad he was open to it when I did first rim him.
He has a very nice hairy ass and I told him so before I started my descent. I spread his cheeks and saw his (clean) asshole. It was just perfect. So I ate it. :-) I alternated between lapping at his hole and poking at it with my tongue. So good. Clean and delicious. After a bit he turned over so I could begin sucking his cock. He wasn't fully hard but he was leaking precum. I sucked it off the end of his dick and then lapped up what had leaked out onto his thigh. With in a stroke or 2 of sucking him he was fully hard. I enjoyed working his cock with my lips and tongue. I made sure to lick his balls some. He said he was getting close to cumming so I had to slow down a bit. A bit more sucking and he was ready to fuck.
I knelt on the edge of the bed. He grabbed one of the gloves I'd laid out for him since I know he likes putting his fingers in my front hole. With the glove on I could relax knowing he wouldn't accidentally nick me and cause me to bleed (as usually happens). His fingers felt ok but wasn't about to really turn me on, let alone make me cum. When he was done fingering me I added some lube and the fucking began. Such a nice dick he has. It felt great. He'd spread my cheeks, pull all the way back then stab his dick back in. I liked that. Plus it was hot to me that he was enjoying watching his dick go in and out of my hole. It wasn't a long fucking before he asked if I wanted him to breed me deep. "Yes please. Please let me have your cum." I asked nicely and was rewarded with him unloading in me. Finally I got bred. It had been a while but this felt really good.
====
Mr Mean - a different tact
It seems like it'd been a while since he showed up. We'd tried a few times over the last couple months but timing never worked out. today it did.
Today we took a different tact. I started out on my knees sucking his cock but this time I also reached out to caress his body. I reached for his nipples a few times. Ran my hands up and down his legs. In the end I settled on grabbing his nice ass as I sucked his cock and of course, licked his balls. I could tell he was wanting more body contact so I suggested he lay down on the bed. I straddled him and began licking his nipples. First his left then the right. Then I went a little harder on his nipples and he loved that. He grabbed my head and held it tight to his chest. He seemed to love it harder. Being a lover of rough nipple I knew exactly how to give him what he wanted. I also spent time rubbing my body along his. Kissing and nibbling my way between his nipples and his neck. Wrapping my arms around him and pulling him close. Licking and nibbling his neck. Even took a sniff of his ripe arm pit and rubbed my face in it. While I worked his nippled I made sure to rub my front hole up and down his dick. I should have covered his dick before I started because it would have been great to let him slip in and out of my hole while I played with his nipples. I also took time to lick up the middle of his chest to his neck. Holding his head in my arms I kissed his neck. It was rough with whiskers. A few times I kissed his face.
Then I went back to sucking his cock. On my knees between his legs as he lay on the bed. There was plenty of precum and I rubbed that around the head of dick while I took a firm grasp of it with my other hand. then I started sucking and licking again. He asked me to pay attention to his balls and so I did, sucking one into my mouth and then the other. Based on his reaction this was quite enjoyable to him. then I focused on taking as much of him into my mouth as possible.
Finally I asked if he was ready to fuck and rolled a condom down his cock. I bent over the edge of the bed. One knee up on the bed and he entered me from behind. He fucks good. First he bent over and pulled my body to his, then stood up still holding me to him and continuing to fuck. He enjoyed my front hole. I watched him in the mirror as he fucked me. Sometimes pounding, sometimes fucking with just the head of his dick. Once or twice I gave it a good squeeze and he liked that. He asked me where I wanted his cum. It's always the man's choice and I told him so. I watched in the mirror as he took the condom off and jacked his load onto my lower back and ass. So hot. So good. I'm glad we finally hooked up again.
*this was his 4th time fucking me this year.
posted on Tumblr
What a lucky faggot I am. Do you agree? Post a comment below if you'd like.
No comments:
Post a Comment