I came upstairs and he was laying naked on the bed. His cock already hard. I started with small licks on his balls and slowly worked my way up his cock. kissing and licking till I got to the head. Then I took him all the way into my mouth.He groaned appreciatively. I enjoyed sucking his cock. It's a nice cock and a good size. Several times I took him all the way down and fucked him with my throat.
I enjoyed his body a bit more this time. Touching and stroking it. Sucked nibbled and played with his nipples a bit as well. However the majority of my attention was on his cock. Sucking it, licking it, worshipping it. I also paid attention to his balls. Taking each ball into my mouth and sucking on it. Licking his balls all over, including up underneath them. His cock and balls received lots and lots of attention from my lips and tongue and occasionally my hand.
Sucking cock turns me on and my hole was starting to ache with need. So I moved up on the bed and sat on his cock. It was great and I don't think he expected it. I rode him. Sometimes I leaned over and fucked myself with his cock. Other time I was straight up and trying to get every last centimeter of his cock in my hole. This is when I took the time to give his cock a good squeeze. It's good to put a little effort in while riding cock (besides bouncing up and down on it).
Eventually he took me from behind (over the bed) and pounded me really good. Lube started to disappear and it was becoming a rougher fuck. I almost stopped him a few times to add more lube but I didn't.
His hands were on my hips and his balls were slapping against me as he banged me. Finally he moaned and shoved his cock in and unloaded in me. Then he continued to fuck me some more, pounding his load deep inside me. When he was done and had pulled out, I went to my knees and cleaned his cock using my mouth. I put his hands on my head so he could control my actions. He seemed to like it best when he was balls deep in my mouth. After that he cleaned up and I thanked him for his load.
Hope he stops by again.
No comments:
Post a Comment