Went to the bathhouse last night. Tonight I would not say no to any man. Thank goodness it was not grandpa night like the last time I went. I got a room, instead of just a locker. This was my first time having a room and I think it worked out well, considering how quiet the place was.
I laid on the bed with the door open and a man came by. I invited him in and asked him to lay down. He was probably mid-50's with a long dick, which I sucked. He seemed to enjoy my efforts. He soon reached down and grabbed both my nipples. This inspired me to work harder at pleasing his cock. I took hold of the base of his cock and took it as far into my mouth as I could get it. "All the way down. Open that throat." I felt like I had all of him in my mouth but it had not popped down my throat. I worked harder and felt the head of his cock enter my throat. I stayed just for a sec before I had to come up off of his cock. The next 2 times that I took him all the way down, he'd encourage
me by saying "Take it all. All the way down" and pushing my head down further onto his cock. He'd groan when I went all the way down and hold me in place with his hand on the back of my head.
I sucked and licked his balls. He really liked that, especially when I got my whole face in there and rubbed it all over his balls. He grabbed my nips and squeezed them really good. It was great. Most men start off kind of easy. He pulled me up twice to kiss him. The first time he invaded my mouth with his tongue. He used my mouth. I didn't complain but I prefer not to kiss at the bathhouse.
After sucking him for a good long while I asked if he wanted me to ride him. (It was at this point that I closed the door to my room.) We tried that but it didn't quite work. However bending over the bed and taking him from behind did. He pounded my front hole good this way. I told him that it felt really good and repeatedly thanked him for his cock. I put my hands behind my back so that he could hold on to them and that's when he went to town. Pounded my hole until he came (in the condom). After he removed the condom I cleaned his cock with my mouth.
2nd guy was right behind me as I was entering my room. I looked down at his cock and asked if he needed anything. I invited him in and again had him lay down. He had a fat cock and fatter balls. I paid good attention to both. He was very enthusiastic with his response, although his cock didn't get that hard. HE knew of few other guys and invited them in to watch. They would look for a minute and then wander off. Since I was bent over his cock with my ass facing the door, I don't know if any men stopped and enjoyed the view. (Probably best not to know.) Eventually he made me suck his balls as he jacked his cock off. Some of the cum hit the side of my face. The rest his stomach. He held me in place, not letting me come up off of his balls until he was good and done cumming. Then he wiped his cock off on my head and the side of my face. I rubbed my face in the pool of cum on his stomach. He hugged and kissed me as he thanked me and left. I admit I would have said no to this man, if allowed, but I wasn't. He had a nice fat cock but that was about it. Again this man was probably in his mid 50's.
The third guy I also would have said no to. This is a guy who is a bit handicapped. He came into my room and played with my ass a bit. Took his shirt off and laid on top of me, rubbing himself along my body while chewing my neck and shoulders. Then he said what he really wanted was to play with my front. I rolled over and let him use me. He played between my legs briefly. Eventually he took off his thong (?) and rubbed his dick on my leg while he played with my nipples. He was good and rough to them and had me squirming and moaning. I was babbling as he worked my nipples so he placed his hand over my mouth, indicating I should be quiet. So I stopped talking. I did continue to moan and again he put his hand over my mouth. Ok he wants me silent. That was a fun challenge. To finish up he said he wanted his cock sucked.... even though it can't get hard. I sucked his small flaccid dick for about 10 minutes. He said he really liked it.
So those are the 3 cocks I serviced.
Oh man, 3 in one night! Nice. All older, huh!?!?
ReplyDeleteSounds like it was a fun night lol
ReplyDeleteSweet Love your stories
ReplyDelete