Saturday, December 12, 2015

Country boy


Stocky country boy. Just a bit of a gut but very solid build. He shows up looking all country but smelling all clean.  We'd been emailing for a few weeks when I'd posted a CL ad to get some more action after I took care of Mr. Kisser.  It's a small town in a rural area.  Not so small that it doesn't have a Days Inn and Econo Lodge.

Anyway he comes in the room looking like a farm boy.  He disrobes a bit and I nuzzle his package thru his boxer briefs.  Eventually I pull those down and I start sucking his cock - cuz, as you know, I'm a cock sucker.  As I sucked his cock I occasionally made eye contact. He's stoic and I'm not sure he's enjoying it or just nervous.  He's got a wonderfully hairy muscular chest and I worked my way up till I could lay on top of him, face to face.  He sucked and worked my nipples, getting me all worked up. Soon he's going back and forth between my nipples.  I'm squirming on top of him.  His
cock is poking around my holes.  Some kissing then back to me sucking his cock. He's not fully hard and I enjoy swallowing all of his cock down.  Feels so good getting it into my throat. I loved having it down that far. I massaged his cock head a bit with my throat, which he seemed to enjoy.

One more go around with him at my nipples.  His hands are on my ass, pulling my holes open. It feels good and I'm imagining there's another guy behind me enjoying the view.  His cock is still poking at my holes.  I'm moaning and groaning, squirming all around.  Both of our hips are rocking. Our bodies are matched just right that I'm betting he can have my nipple in his mouth at the sametime his cock is in my hole.  We finally pull apart and wrap his cock up.  I climb on top bend over and nipple and hole are both enjoying his attentions.  It's good stuff and after a bit I start to get a little wet.  He teases me with "I thought you didn't get wet". I fuck him back, riding him.  I ask if he's getting close and he says he is.  I tease him back with "you might not make it to my ass".  I continue to ride him. Backing off whenever I think he's getting close.  I ask if he's ready for my ass and he says he is. Next I'm head down, ass up as he eats my ass.  It feels pretty nice, especially when I feel his beard. He licks all around my ass hole and even tongue fucks it some.  In the end he didn't spend nearly as much time on my ass as he had on my nipples. From our emails I thought he'd do more.  Either way I'm fine.  I think he was just back there to prep my ass because then he slips his cock into my ass.  It isn't stretching it and isn't a challenge for me to take.  Still it feels really good.  Really good. He starts pumping away and I'm loving it. He pounds it hard for a bit then backs off.  Then another harder pounding till he nuts.  Damn that felt good.  He removes the condom and lets me suck him clean.  Then we're getting dressed.
A yummy guy I'm eager to have again.

No comments:

Post a Comment