Between last night and this afternoon, the 2 Men who I've serviced the most both stopped by.
The Man I call Mr. Kisser stopped by late last night. He hadn't fed me a load in 2 weeks. Started out blowing him. Porn was playing so he sat on the edge of the bed as I worked his cock. He reached down a few times and squeezed my nipples. I so love that. It makes me moan and squirm. There was a mirror leaning against the wall. I wondered if this was giving Mr. Kisser a view of my ass as I sucked his cock. Eventually he laid back and enjoyed my mouth. The moans he was making were an encouragement for me to do an even better job sucking his cock. I knew he was getting close so I tried to make it last a tiny bit longer but soon I knew it was time to ask him to fuck me. Good thing I asked because I'd forgotten to ask to suck his cock. Moments later I was on my back doubled over and his cock was in my hole. No lube so it was a bit of a rough entry. I'm a tad twisted so I like that stuff. He didn't last long before he unloaded. We joked that he was a 3 pump chump. I didn't see it that way. I knew he didn't have a lot of time so my goal was to get his nutt as quickly as possible. (Not to worry, there have been other times with him that I've done my best to make it last as long as possible. I was just trying to be a good faggot.) He stayed in my hole for a while as we talked and kissed. Our only mutual regret was that he didn't make my hole more sore due to the lack of lube.
The other Man that has used me the most is J-pop. He stopped by right around noon today. I put on the porn, he laid back and I worked his cock. Took my time and really enjoyed it. Everyonce in a while I'd look up to see that he wasn't really paying me a lick of attention. He was watching the porn. How great that must be for him, laying back watching porn and getting your cock serviced at the same time. With him I continue to suck him till he tells me he's getting close. I ask him how he wants to cum and he usually gives me the option. He has a nice cock so I ask him to fuck me from behind. Again, he was ready to cum so it didn't take too long before I felt him unload. I liked how he continued to fuck me during and after he came. When he pulled out I got distracted for a bit as I reached back and played with my dick. Then I noticed he was still standing there. I got on my knees, removed his condom and sucked his cock clean. He stepped around me and went to clean up.
After I sent this recap to Mr. None, he decided he needed some service.
"I just left work. I am coming over for a bj. Should be around X:15. Bedroom. Be naked on the bed. Straight porn on."
A little more emailing and I was on my knees, blindfolded with clothespins on my nipples waiting for him. I stroked my dick as I waited. It swelled up as I heard him come up the stairs and then got even bigger when I knew he was in the room watching me. I was poorly positioned for him to watch the porn and get serviced, so he brought a chair over and sat down. Feeling my way around, I found his flaccid dick and went to work. As I worked I kept in mind all the things I already knew about how he liked being sucked. Not being able to see him or his dick was so intense. I moaned with pleasure as I sucked his cock. Once he was fully hard his cock seemed so big. We've been doing a lot of blindfold games so it's probably been quite a while since I've actually seen his cock. His balls were also great. Loved sucking them into my mouth, running my tongue all over them.
He watched porn while I sucked his cock. Just perfect. Then he instructed me to lay down. I figured he was going to cum on my body. I heard some sounds and figured he was messing with the latex gloves and the lube. Nope, He spread my legs and entered me. Suprise surprise. This is the first time he's actually fucked me. His cock felt great. I wondered if he'd positioned us so he could see us in the mirror. I tried to keep my noise down to a bare minimum. With a blindfold on I feel like that's intended to take away my person and instead have me just be a collection of holes. Holes don't moan and whimper so I did my best to stay quiet. He told me to play with his nipples and so I did. All the while wishing I could get my mouth on them. I did my best to squeeze his cock as he fucked me. He fucked me pretty good too. A couple different angles. It all made me wish I could see him. He said he was about to cum and then a few noises from him told me he was unloading.
After he pulled out he pulled off the condom and tossed it on my chest. "Swallow it. Swallow it all" He got up and went to get cleaned up. Mr Fury had emptied a condom into my mouth once and it was not appealing. I was not enthused about having to do this myself. I'm a good faggot and I did as I was told. Placed the opening in my mouth and worked the jizz out. It was better this time. I held it in my mouth. Played with it a bit but was careful not to let any fall from my lips. I held it there, mouth opened for him to see and waited. As he was getting dressed he said 'Swallow it faggot' and so I did. Opening my mouth afterwards so he could see it was gone. I've no idea if he checked or not. I was still blindfolded. Then I heard him head back down the stairs and leave. He's such a hot fuck.
The Man I call Mr. Kisser stopped by late last night. He hadn't fed me a load in 2 weeks. Started out blowing him. Porn was playing so he sat on the edge of the bed as I worked his cock. He reached down a few times and squeezed my nipples. I so love that. It makes me moan and squirm. There was a mirror leaning against the wall. I wondered if this was giving Mr. Kisser a view of my ass as I sucked his cock. Eventually he laid back and enjoyed my mouth. The moans he was making were an encouragement for me to do an even better job sucking his cock. I knew he was getting close so I tried to make it last a tiny bit longer but soon I knew it was time to ask him to fuck me. Good thing I asked because I'd forgotten to ask to suck his cock. Moments later I was on my back doubled over and his cock was in my hole. No lube so it was a bit of a rough entry. I'm a tad twisted so I like that stuff. He didn't last long before he unloaded. We joked that he was a 3 pump chump. I didn't see it that way. I knew he didn't have a lot of time so my goal was to get his nutt as quickly as possible. (Not to worry, there have been other times with him that I've done my best to make it last as long as possible. I was just trying to be a good faggot.) He stayed in my hole for a while as we talked and kissed. Our only mutual regret was that he didn't make my hole more sore due to the lack of lube.
The other Man that has used me the most is J-pop. He stopped by right around noon today. I put on the porn, he laid back and I worked his cock. Took my time and really enjoyed it. Everyonce in a while I'd look up to see that he wasn't really paying me a lick of attention. He was watching the porn. How great that must be for him, laying back watching porn and getting your cock serviced at the same time. With him I continue to suck him till he tells me he's getting close. I ask him how he wants to cum and he usually gives me the option. He has a nice cock so I ask him to fuck me from behind. Again, he was ready to cum so it didn't take too long before I felt him unload. I liked how he continued to fuck me during and after he came. When he pulled out I got distracted for a bit as I reached back and played with my dick. Then I noticed he was still standing there. I got on my knees, removed his condom and sucked his cock clean. He stepped around me and went to clean up.
After I sent this recap to Mr. None, he decided he needed some service.
"I just left work. I am coming over for a bj. Should be around X:15. Bedroom. Be naked on the bed. Straight porn on."
A little more emailing and I was on my knees, blindfolded with clothespins on my nipples waiting for him. I stroked my dick as I waited. It swelled up as I heard him come up the stairs and then got even bigger when I knew he was in the room watching me. I was poorly positioned for him to watch the porn and get serviced, so he brought a chair over and sat down. Feeling my way around, I found his flaccid dick and went to work. As I worked I kept in mind all the things I already knew about how he liked being sucked. Not being able to see him or his dick was so intense. I moaned with pleasure as I sucked his cock. Once he was fully hard his cock seemed so big. We've been doing a lot of blindfold games so it's probably been quite a while since I've actually seen his cock. His balls were also great. Loved sucking them into my mouth, running my tongue all over them.
He watched porn while I sucked his cock. Just perfect. Then he instructed me to lay down. I figured he was going to cum on my body. I heard some sounds and figured he was messing with the latex gloves and the lube. Nope, He spread my legs and entered me. Suprise surprise. This is the first time he's actually fucked me. His cock felt great. I wondered if he'd positioned us so he could see us in the mirror. I tried to keep my noise down to a bare minimum. With a blindfold on I feel like that's intended to take away my person and instead have me just be a collection of holes. Holes don't moan and whimper so I did my best to stay quiet. He told me to play with his nipples and so I did. All the while wishing I could get my mouth on them. I did my best to squeeze his cock as he fucked me. He fucked me pretty good too. A couple different angles. It all made me wish I could see him. He said he was about to cum and then a few noises from him told me he was unloading.
After he pulled out he pulled off the condom and tossed it on my chest. "Swallow it. Swallow it all" He got up and went to get cleaned up. Mr Fury had emptied a condom into my mouth once and it was not appealing. I was not enthused about having to do this myself. I'm a good faggot and I did as I was told. Placed the opening in my mouth and worked the jizz out. It was better this time. I held it in my mouth. Played with it a bit but was careful not to let any fall from my lips. I held it there, mouth opened for him to see and waited. As he was getting dressed he said 'Swallow it faggot' and so I did. Opening my mouth afterwards so he could see it was gone. I've no idea if he checked or not. I was still blindfolded. Then I heard him head back down the stairs and leave. He's such a hot fuck.
I cant wait for my turns ...PJ
ReplyDelete