Saturday, June 27, 2015

Rough and a bit mean

I wrote the following description of what it's like with Mr. Mean for one of my other regulars.  I thought I'd share it here.

Mr. Mean's rough and a bit mean.  He is not nice. He never smiles and usually doesn't even say hi when he arrives.
 He just follows me to the play room.  Then he'll open his pants and wait for me to fish out his cock and start sucking.  He'll smack me upside the head if I'm not doing it right.  Since I've not been able to deep throat him, I get smacked plenty.  Then he'll grab my head and try to push his cock further in my mouth.  He holds me down on his cock till i start to struggle.  I truly think it's an angle or width thing as to why I can't take him deep.  He calls me names and yells at me to not 'waste his time'.  When he's had enough of my feeble deep throating attempts he tells me to get a condom and put it on his cock.  Then he fucks me.  Usually just the front hole but sometimes my ass as well.  If I'm lucky he'll smack my ass as he fucks me.  He never cums while fucking me.  Instead he pulls out and tells me to remove the condom.  Then he jacks his cock on my face/body. He cums a lot.  Afterwards, he wipes off on my head and gets cleaned up and dressed.  I remain on my knees coated in his cum.  Then he leaves.  I stay put till I'm sure he gone.

It's a bit dangerous but also kinda hot.  I don't want all my hookups to be this way.  In fact I prefer the fun I have with Mr. Kisser overall.  Still a visit from Mr. Mean once a month is good for this faggot.

No comments:

Post a Comment