Saturday, May 2, 2015

He shoved his cock

He stopped by again today.  We've started talking a bit more about what turns us on.  So today, I put wrist restraints on before he arrived.  I also put clothes pins on my nipples.


He unzipped his pants and turned towards me. I pulled down his pants and then his boxers and started servicing him. Sucking his cock and licking his balls as instructed.  I struggled numerous times to get his cock down my throat.  Today I came closer than I have in the past but still not successful.  The clothespins were nearby so he put those back on my nipples, causing me to whimper and work even harder on his cock.  I grabbed his ass and choked myself of his cock, trying again and again to get him down my throat.  He inspires something in me such that I'm desperate to please him by taking him deep.  It drives me crazy that I've not been able to so far.
He was pleased with my attempts though and so he allowed me to run my hands across his chest and play with his nipples.  This was wonderful.  I convinced him to lay down and he allowed me to lick and kiss his torso.  He tasted of salt and sweat just a bit as I worked my way down his back.  I also kissed and licked his ass, including just the top of his ass crack.  I actually like licking that part. It feels really good on my tongue.    Then he rolled over and I got to enjoy his chest.  I sniffed around one pit.  Part of me wanted to dive in and rub my face in it, to get his scent on me.  Perhaps soon I'll be someone that enjoys that kind of thing.  He had a working man scent.  Not something you get from sitting behind a desk all day like I do.   He enjoyed my attention to his nipples.  I know how fantastic it feels when mine are flicked, nibbled and sucked on, so I tried to do the same for him.  Then he asked me to bite down on his cock.  Holy cow!  He's knocked my head a couple times in the past when he's said I bit his cock so I was hesitant.  Eventually I seemd to give him the sensations he was wanting. Then we went back to more sucking and trying to get his cock down my throat. I tried to express my desire and respect for his cock by making love to it.
After some begging by me, he had me put a condom on his big thick cock.  I put a drop of lube into the condom and then rolled it on.  I also took some lube and applied it to my front hole.  He clipped my wrists together behind my back, bent me over the bed and started fucking me.  He commented that my hole was wet and juicy and I said it was due to the lube.  Well that was wrong.  Duly noted next time, no pre-lube.  It felt so good to have him pound my hole.  He came out once and was still berating me for using lube so he shoved his cock in my ass.  Well there certainly wasn't lube in my ass.  Damn it felt good though.  I'm such a lucky faggot to get unexpected anal.  He talked about where he was going to leave his cum.  I told him how last time he came on my back as I was bent over and how he then left me there.  Yep, came on me, cleaned up and left, without a word.  It was hot.  I felt so used.  Today he decided he'd come on my face and in my mouth.  That's exactly what he did.  He even wiped his dick off on my head.  I stayed exactly how he left me.  As he was leaving he told me to clean my faggot self up.  And I did - after snapping a few pics.  The pics don't do it justice as to how much cum he coated me with.

Yeah, he's rough and verbal.  Makes me desperate to please him.


To find out more about Black Faggot, read the About Me section.

No comments:

Post a Comment