Saturday, November 22, 2014

Dago Daddy

I call him my Dago Daddy (since his email address is dago.... ). His cock is just a bit smaller than average.
He likes ass and he likes me in my ass-less shorts.  Today I wore the yellow/black ones for him.  When I knew it was close to the time of his arrival I put clothespins on my nipples to get them primed for his attention.
When we got upstairs off came everything, including the clothespins, except for the aforementioned shorts. 
His hands roamed my body, playing mostly with my nipples and ass. He had a semi before he even laid down so I could suck his cock.  I liked how he moaned with pleasure the first time I swallowed his cock whole. I sucked his cock till he said to stop since he was getting close.  Moved up so he could suck and chew on my nipples.  I love his mouth and the feeling of his whiskers. Back for more sucking as he continued to play with my nipples.  At one point he asked to chew my ass and so I let him (of course).  Back for more cocksucking before putting a condom on his dick and climbing on top. Then added a bit of lube and his cock pushed into my ass. Then I was face down on the bed and he fucked my bonus hole some.  We finished off with me sucking his cock until he unloaded in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment